I'm Convinced!

Tapatalk

Hillclmbr I have the utmost respect for you as a BHQ member.

But please shut the fuck up, I think I speak for everyone when it comes to your political views.

Are you trying to sway undecided voters or something? I mean really c'mon.

no trying to sway anyone. as you can see by the poll mccain is ahead here. just throwing some info out there some may not be aware of. your either part of the problem or part of the solution. you vote for your guy ill vote for mine. doesnt make a fuck to me, fortuanitley most americans see the bullshit going on and the real polls show the results.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no trying to sway anyone. as you can see by the poll mccain is ahead here. just throwing some info out there some may not be aware of. your either part of the problem or part of the solution. you vote for your guy ill vote for mine. doesnt make a fuck to me, fortuanitley most americans see the bullshit going on and the real polls show the results.

You honestly 100% believe Obama can fix the problems going on in the U.S. right now?

You obviously dont have a clue, polls mean nothing. You've been spreading obama's bullshit all over this site and we all obviously know your for him, so please stop playing stupid.

I just hope whoever gets elected does whats best for the country, thats what matters. Not your political view or situation..

You obviously dont have a clue, polls mean nothing. You've been spreading obama's bullshit all over this site and we all obviously know your for him, so please stop playing stupid.

I just hope whoever gets elected does whats best for the country, thats what matters. Not your political view or situation..

awe com on now, you dont really want me to stop "spreading obamas bullshit around" do you? this thread or the other 10 threads "spread out" wouldnt be nowhere near as fun without me :biggrin:

You may have all heard of this before or even in this thread(havn't been folwling to close) but for those who havn't take a look, I find this interesting.. Seems pretty cut and dry to me..

http://obamacrimes.com/

RIPPEN

here in case you missed it hillclimber.. ill quote the links again

Dude get real already, Obama wouldnt be in the position he is in today or even a US senator if any of that "bull shit" were true. Deserves no response.

Deserves no respnce?? Are you serious.. The suit is..

I think its pretty simple.. If all the guys ducks are in a row what does he have to hide..? Wouldn't the easy thing to do would be show the papers and be done with it?

And since you think that doesn't deserve a respnce what about the part where the guy discredicts your favorite website? That deserve a responce?

RIPPEN

And since you think that doesn't deserve a respnce what about the part where the guy discredicts your favorite website? That deserve a responce?

RIPPEN

Just like religion, you can't prove a negative. In other words, a negative cannot be proven because if something is absent it would not be there to prove its absence. Or a better response is: Your statement lacks credibility in the absence of evidence, proof, or at least a reasonable argument. The burden of proof is on you, the person making such a claim, not on me. Obama obviously satisfied the people who need the proof of citizenship, otherwise he would have been disqualified along time ago. Its a silly argument and it comes off as a desperate grab at best and hatred, fear and jealousy at its worst.

Just like religion, you can't prove a negative. In other words, a negative cannot be proven because if something is absent it would not be there to prove its absence. Or a better response is: Your statement lacks credibility in the absence of evidence, proof, or at least a reasonable argument. The burden of proof is on you, the person making such a claim, not on me. Obama obviously satisfied the people who need the proof of citizenship, otherwise he would have been disqualified along time ago. Its a silly argument and it comes off as a desperate grab at best and hatred, fear and jealousy at its worst.

Exactly, its almost as bad and dirty as mccains campaign too :down:

awww cmon give him a break

higher prices on everything for consumers sounds like a good idea... especially in the current situation the country/world is in

your obviously a young buck that dont know shit. same tax plans as clintons, prices went down on everything from food to gas and so did the unemployment rate a national debt. im done talking to idiots about this since your only response in most of these threads is a direct insult at me.

fuck you douche bags if you cant be atleast a little human.