Anyone have a Blackberry

Has anyone heard of Blackberry phones deleting all recent call, all txt messages? And not allowing calls or txtz to come through? Mine has been doing this from time to time for the past 6 months. Its annoying and a pain in my ass. I'm self employed (painter) and Ive been waiting for a few possible customers to call me and let me know if and when they want me to start working.

The damn phone was being retarded yesterday. I unlocked the key pad and a messgae flashes (2 missed calls). So I go look at call history and its empty. Oh plus the voicemails that I had saved got deleted also.

IF anyone has a Crackberry and had this problem, have you talked to Blackberry about it. I found out its called memory leak. Its been an ongoing issuse with alot of the phones. :down:

Serisouly I'm about to crush and burn this phone with all the tors crap I took off my bike.

:banghead:

Has anyone heard of Blackberry phones deleting all recent call, all txt messages? And not allowing calls or txtz to come through? Mine has been doing this from time to time for the past 6 months. Its annoying and a pain in my ass. I'm self employed (painter) and Ive been waiting for a few possible customers to call me and let me know if and when they want me to start working.

The damn phone was being retarded yesterday. I unlocked the key pad and a messgae flashes (2 missed calls). So I go look at call history and its empty. Oh plus the voicemails that I had saved got deleted also.

IF anyone has a Crackberry and had this problem, have you talked to Blackberry about it. I found out its called memory leak. Its been an ongoing issuse with alot of the phones. :down:

Serisouly I'm about to crush and burn this phone with all the tors crap I took off my bike.

:banghead:

Haven't had any problems like that with mine. You have insurance, call your service provider and you'll probly get a new one.

I do have insurance on the phone. But there telling me its a common problem with most Blackberry's. If it happens again I will demand a new phone and see what happens. I'm just trying to figure out from other B.berry owners if it happened or happens to them as well. To see if these dumbass's are pulling my leg or not. If so I will shove my phone straight up there candy ass's.

Thanks for the reply man.

call att and have them reset the phone from their end. mine did that shit once and after i called them and explained the issue, they seemed to have fixed it.

I went to my local Verizon store. Which has tech support there. They reset the phone by taking the battery out. I told the ass clown I did that already its only a temp fix. He came back 15/20 minutes later and ended up giving me a phone number to call. Which when I called was Verizon Tech support. (werid I thought I was dealing with tech support) (fucking lazy ass clown with no knowledge or will to help a customer) :down:

I went to my local Verizon store. Which has tech support there. They reset the phone by taking the battery out. I told the ass clown I did that already its only a temp fix. He came back 15/20 minutes later and ended up giving me a phone number to call. Which when I called was Verizon Tech support. (werid I thought I was dealing with tech support) (fucking lazy ass clown with no knowledge or will to help a customer) :down:

yea i dont even bother going in the stores. the people on the phone know more than the flunkies at the store. did you get your shit fixed?