thinking of changing to aftermarket coil

highroller355

I run a noligy coil on my bike and it seems to start a little easier even after purging it.

I never swap out my plugs when purging either....lol

Not to hijack this thread but is the Dyna cdi worth the money?

Not to hijack this thread but is the Dyna cdi worth the money?

If you are racing and know a bit about engine tuning, then, Yes, the Dyna is worth the money. If you are just going to fool around with one of the four curves that it comes with, then it probably is not worth it.

:thumbsup:

If you are racing and know a bit about engine tuning, then, Yes, the Dyna is worth the money. If you are just going to fool around with one of the four curves that it comes with, then it probably is not worth it.

:thumbsup:

Thats all i do is race.

Well i my bud has a cable and the software for the dyna's and i have a laptop...

I have a dyna FS. and with the exception of pipes/jetting it is the best mod i made to my duner.

So Firehead where can we get the software and cable at?

I feel the same way about mine, I really noticed a difference hooking it up, even without programming...It's nice to hear someone else as pleased w/ their dyna as I am :thumbsup:

I would try ebay, or maybe dyna to get the CD and cable. I think they run about 150 bucks