cheap roundhouse swingarms

pabansheematt

Anyone intrested in a good priced swingarm here's the number 1-704-786-8820 He had both styles, Roundhouse and yamaha style. I got mine for $139. Far as I know I got the last carrier he had. Oh yea. I got it in less then a week.

I was just hoping there were some pics of the -2 ones or or any of them.

Skid mounts>?

If you want to see some pics. Look under my topic titled NEW SWINGARM. I had to make my own skid plate mounts. Was'nt that hard.

I ordered a +2 roundhouse from him over 2 weeks ago on ebay. The guy asnwered all my questions until i paid him and now he will not even answer my emails to see if it has been shipped. I was pumped that i got a swinger so cheap but now i think i might have got screwed?

I ordered a +2 roundhouse from him over 2 weeks ago on ebay. The guy asnwered all my questions until i paid him and now he will not even answer my emails to see if it has been shipped. I was pumped that i got a swinger so cheap but now i think i might have got screwed?
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get yours. I got mine in 4 working days. I think Teamrealtree got one off him to. Anyway never herd of CFM before but it seems to be good quality swingarm.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get yours. I got mine in 4 working days. I think Teamrealtree got one off him to. Anyway never herd of CFM before but it seems to be good quality swingarm.

I have already got a stock style +2 from him about 2 years ago and the deal went fine, but this one was a roundhouse, anyways he finally got back to me today and told me that it was shipped 3 weeks ago, But I only purchased it 2 weeks ago. He said he was goin to track it down, but who knows.