Need a quick opinion about YFZ450

NN2

Well, I went and picked it up. Besides not having the motor it didn't have the radiator or oil cooler and oil tank. Not sure if anything else is missing cause I didn't take it apart. The guy said that was it. All the wiring for lights, key, switches, etc is there but looks like there is no harness to plug them into so that may be another thing. The rear sub frame is tweaked a very little, nothing that I can't fix. The frame looks good. Turns correctly and everything else looks good. I offered him $450 and took it :evil:

He said he had dozens of people call and never show up so he was surprised when I called him and was on his door step with an offer after just a few hours after talking to him. Another thanks to Craigslist.

Well, I went and picked it up. Besides not having the motor it didn't have the radiator or oil cooler and oil tank. Not sure if anything else is missing cause I didn't take it apart. The guy said that was it. All the wiring for lights, key, switches, etc is there but looks like there is no harness to plug them into so that may be another thing. The rear sub frame is tweaked a very little, nothing that I can't fix. The frame looks good. Turns correctly and everything else looks good. I offered him $450 and took it :evil:

He said he had dozens of people call and never show up so he was surprised when I called him and was on his door step with an offer after just a few hours after talking to him. Another thanks to Craigslist.

nice! i cant believe no one would jump on that! you should throw a shee motor in it. post some pics of it.