Anyone know this guy

hey, just wondering if anyone knows or knows how to get a hold of BLZNOKIE ? i paid this guy for some pipes almost 2 months ago and guess what!! no pipes, and he won't reply to my messages. He did send me one message over a month ago telling me that he was working out of state, but that was it. He also has similar transactions reported on planet sand, but has supposedly not ripped anyone off yet. I sure hope i will not be the first. If you know him or know how to get a hold of him, please tell him to check his messages.

Thanks

sorry to hear that man. A guy on yfzcentral got me for $400 for a bottom end. I had his local sherrif go to his house called day after day etc. got nothing but excuses and was told all i could do is small claims... He did the same thing to several other ppl too. It sucks. Hope things work out for you. If you have is info try to contact his local law and explain to them. Maybe it will scare him into a refund or your pipes...

sorry to hear that man. A guy on yfzcentral got me for $400 for a bottom end. I had his local sherrif go to his house called day after day etc. got nothing but excuses and was told all i could do is small claims... He did the same thing to several other ppl too. It sucks. Hope things work out for you. If you have is info try to contact his local law and explain to them. Maybe it will scare him into a refund or your pipes...

i know he lives in Seminole, Oklahoma.

That sucks man. Do a little detective work and find out his name and address, file a small claim against

him and have him served. It might scare him into paying you.

AUG '07 last year I ordered engine parts(Cub,pistons,pipes,carbs etc.) from Charlie Ohton/Ohton Racing

(owner of Planet Sand)

I drove to his house/shop and talked to him personaly,ordered my parts and wrote him a check for $2,250.

I was told the parts would take 2 weeks to come in. To make a very very long story short I never recieved a single part or a refund.

MAR '08 I sued Charlie in small claims court and one the judgement for $2,250.

Once I did that I had my money within 2 weeks.