would my bike run good with....

2-stroke_couch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No T-6's are pretty much just for stock and a couple bolt-ons. Go with the T-5's if your going to do more than a clean-up port than dont go with T-6's. The more you ride the more power your going to want so just go with the T-5's

Sorry, but that's BS.

I have T6's and the mods in my sig plus some more.

I have heard the same, My cuz called toomey and he said they told him that if you plan on doing any motor work that T5s would be a better choice.

My buddy has T6s on his bike and he wishes that he didnt buy them..

The bike runs good, but he likes the way my bike hits better even before the porting was done.

Sorry, but that's BS.

I have T6's and the mods in my sig plus some more.

While your bike still runs it is definantly not running to its full potential. Even on the Toomey website it states "This all new pipe, designed specifically for the standard non-modified Yamaha Banshee Engine, creates more low-end and mid-range power AND peak power than any other pipe design available." That's straight off the website if you want to check. I dont really want to argue but I have T-5's because multiple builders from on here have told me this, and I have a friend that switched from T-6's to the T-5's because he was told this and noticed the difference and he only had bolt-ons

haha no way..........I just noticed that. :cool:

dont feel bad bro , I am about to be 16, but I have been on here for a while and this site is unlimited knowledge. And I have been around 2-strokes for most my life so this isnt very new to me. So feel free to e-mail me at anytime if you need some help bro 907badsheeracing@live.com, also just make a post for whatever you need and the guys on here are more than willing to help you out. Welcome to the HQ btw

Edited by 278

dont feel bad bro , I am about to be 16, but I have been on here for a while and this site is unlimited knowledge. And I have been around 2-strokes for most my life so this isnt very new to me. So feel free to e-mail me at anytime if you need some help bro, also just make a post for whatever you need and the guys on here are more than willing to help you out. Welcome to the HQ btw

yea thanks man. ive been arond them for a while too kinda. stock its all black and white but with banhsees its a whole other bad-ass world with an infinite amount of mods and possibilitys. i have learned so much more in the last week of 2-stroke mods than in my life. its sick. when do ya turn 16

yea thanks man. ive been arond them for a while too kinda. stock its all black and white but with banhsees its a whole other bad-ass world with an infinite amount of mods and possibilitys. i have learned so much more in the last week of 2-stroke mods than in my life. its sick. when do ya turn 16

Yeah I know watch you mean I been on since June and It's like I've learned so much. The banshee is like in it's own class and after chatting with some of the builders and just picking theyre brains on what they know its like wow, where have I been. Ontop of it my friends started getting shees after I got mine, but when I first got it I completely took it apart to learnt how everything works, then put it back together, rode it a little and now its back apart so I can do all the mods that are in my sig. I turn 16 Oct. 25 though

Edited by 278

Yeah I know watch you mean I been on since June and It's like I've learned so much. The banshee is like in it's own class and after chatting with some of the builders and just picking theyre brains on what they know its like wow, where have I been. Ontop of it my friends started getting shees after I got mine, but when I first got it I completely took it apart to learnt how everything works, then put it back together, rode it a little and now its back apart so I can do all the mods that are in my sig. I turn 16 Oct. 25 though

october too. but yea i had this two days and its crazy what ive found out. i just dont know about much about stator plates. i would like to get a pro design one. im not sure what setting it advanced does and if you can adjust them stock. yea i ride by myself most of the time. my main riding buddy is in college. and plus i always rode my dirt bike when i went with him.