FLO TEK "Performace"

banshee balla

OK welll...first i wanna start by saying Dave..this is far from personal...and i dont think any diff or less of you at all...still a funny guy and great guy to party with..lol...just watch out he likes to grab asses..lol...

now for the main topic...yes that thread of me selling them....was me...and the dates on that was? WELL OVER A YEAR AGO.....BEFORE I WAS EVEN RIDING A 370 Trail ported bike...when i rode the other banshee...is when i came to my conclusion of the bike running like shit..and it not being how it should of been...i just kept dumping money into it..as per denny...now i am sorry that OVER A YEAR AGO...AFTER THE CYLINDERS WERE SOLD....THAT I DID NOT GO BACK AND EDIT THE THREAD OR START A NEW ONE SAYING THAT....BUT FACT IS...i sold em before i had my 370 trail bike and new how much better of a motor it truly was...and for a trail ported fmf banshee to be able to hand a drag/dune ported shearer race gas banshee its ass consistantly is pretty poor....so id appreciate none of the negative remarks towards me...and if id of know that there would be time and dedication put into finding a thread over a year old...i would have made mention of it...just so no one could say i was jumping the band wagon...or singing diff tunes...or whatever other remarks were made...so take it as you would like...but that thread is totally irrelevant to this convo now...and i am on HQ...b/c of differences i have had on E2S and do not wish to pay visit over there...but if coming to be a reg member of another site and telling old war stories is gonna get me ganged up on now...then fuck it...im done

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

click to see a hypocrit

thanks for the kind words over the years speedy2222 ^

balla i realize yo u and your riding pals are trying to discredit to me to whoever will listen now that you quit e2s... but dragging your mudslinging to other sites like this is pointless man .you should have bored the jugs over got some real compression to it .. got some wisecos and worked with me on jetting advise seems if you had an issue instead of come on here bashing me 2 years later .once it goes out theres only so much a guy can do to help ,theres some elbow grease required on your part ...one thing i can say on here im really glad ot see not everyone is so blindly brainwashed by what people claim ...sadly some of these guys are only on here registered ot sell stuff .... next these guys will say i stole the lindberg baby.

WE DO NOT NEED TO DISCREDIT YOU...YOUR PORT WORK DOES IT ON ITS OWN!!!!

O SO BORE JUGS THAT HAD WHAT MAYBE 6HRS OF RIDE TIME ON THEM?..AND WHAT WOULD THIS DO EXACTLY?...SO NOW A BORE IS REQUIRED WITH 6HRS EASY RIDE TIME AND UR PORT WORK?? IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING NOW?

AND DONT YOU HAND ME YOUR BULLSHIT...ABOUT ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN DO...I HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID YOU WERENT WILLING TO HELP...BUT I DID ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO DO TO THAT BIKE...JETTING?...WE TALKIED AND TALKED ABOUT...AND EVERYTHIG YOU SAID TO BUY AND GET...I DID!!!....I BOUGHT THE PIPES YOU SAID TO BUY...I BOUGHT THE CARBS YOU SAID TO BUY...I BOUGHT EVERY LITTLE THING INCLUDING SPARK PLUGS AND JETS YOU SAID TO RUN....TIME AND TIME AGAIN...I SPENT CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ON STUFF YOU SAID WOULD MAKE ME RUN RIGHT...U TOLD ME A MILLED HEAD...AND WHAT DID I DO..I SENT YOU MY HEAD TO MILL...THAT DIDNT WORK (HOW CONVIENT) U SAID GET A NOSS HEAD...W/18CC DOMES...AND GUESS WHAT...I DID...ANYTHING YOU RECCOMEMEND I TREATED LIKE GOSPEL...DONT TRY TO BACK PEDDLE OUT OF THIS. WITH YOUR CRY BABY REMARKS ABOUT HOW A GUY CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH ONCE THEY GO OUT.....MAN UP...

My point has been this...all the people praising his work all the sudden ganged up and said later how terrible it was.

Now that it has been exposed, Denny and Balla can state their sides of the dispute...and I think it should be left to them.

Others chimed in, including myself....now I think Balla and Flotek should state their sides.

I've talked to 370 on the phone. I've talked to Denny on the phone...and talked to Steve "More-Torque" on the phone....and each had a different story on a number of things.

Let's let Denny and balla figure this one out.

My point has been this...all the people praising his work all the sudden ganged up and said later how terrible it was.

That is understood Dave...and reason being this...all of us who kept hush on the site for awhile...were mods and or higher members on the site...and we all stayed quiet...b/c of who denny was...and b/c we didnt wanna have a huge blow out(like we did) on the site...and for most of my time with the cylinders i was trying to get it running "right"...and was not willing to throw in the towel on it...and then figured ehh whatever ill leave it be..until i found more people pissed about there poor work,,then i decided it was time to speak up...and as far as dunebunnys blaster...dave me and you could of walked faster then that thing....and said thing is that bike would give me a run for its money

balla u have the video where a vitos ported trail bike hands you your ass on a regular basis...

and while we are on the topic

2 of those 3 posts were before fran or balla ever rode thier quads... and the third one was the 2nd time fran ever rode a quad at all... and she has admitted she was wrong

http://forums.everything2stroke.com/vendor...html#post334990

thats all i'm gonna say about this.. other than that pic posted IS denny's work... theyare a set of cylinders dennys past customer gave to me to check out.... left cylinder 196ex duratio 137 transers on the highest of the 4 different transfers.. right cylinder 199 ex duration... 140.5 transfer... 2925-29.5 blowdown... this is for a 4mm stroker.. i have seen the work personally and IT SUCKS... hands down.. ok i'm out iv;e got better things to do than tlak about a HACK FUCK and argue with dave the 2 face... tells me one thing on teh phone.. and says something else on teh net.... must have something to do with all teh overrides denny sells for you.....

Ha ha ha ha....

All the override Denny sells for me? Same as you. One. For yourself.

I listened to you. And what was the first thing you said to me on the phone? I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about....

You got guys and gals posting about how good Denny's work is before they ride it?

Who is the smart guy now? You got railed out of E2S, the same way you "tried" to rail Denny out.

I listened to you, listened to Steve...and made my own, IMPARTIAL decisions. You'll note all the love for Denny didn't come from me in those posts....did they? No...that would be you, Fran, Balla, Speedy...etc.

And I'm two faced?

I more or less listened to you about how slow his bikes were....and since it was your word on bikes I never saw...I agreed based on that fact.

Funny thing is...Steve told me one thing, and managed to not tell that to you which I pointed out to you.

Chris...I listened to you rant on the phone for at least 20 to 30 minutes. For as much as you guys rant and rave about your fast bikes, great running shit...I've never seen you at the dunes on a holiday weekend (or at any tracks for that matter) for you guys to be talking about how fast your shit is or how fast it runs. You talk like drag racers, but ride like trail riders....there's a big difference.

You have a 4 mil cub that you can't get to run right...and you've personally told me that you're ready to give up on it numerous times.

I'm not sure I'd want someone porting my cylinders that gives up on something so easily....then again, it's not that difficult to spout a bunch of numbers off... Anyone can study up and read port specs.... put your name on something impressive.

Trail ports don't impress me....there are hundreds if not thousands of guys that do them, and do them well.

So...just so I have this straight.

All you guys decided that a 370 trail port is the bomb, it rips...and is fast. Right about then..you realized you should stop lying about how good Denny's work is...even though it'd documented. Come to find out they never even rode the bike before they made the post about how bomb it was....they just kept quiet because of who he is, but all at once you decided to voice and be heard....

And...after all that, I'm two faced because Denny bought one trans off me (the same as you).

Now what...you're gonna tell me the tranny you bought off me is shit. Doesn't work? Is that next? Cause I have that documented too on how well it works....

It probably wasn't wise to call Jason (the owner of E2S) a faggot, pussy, etc. and run your mouth on myspace.

It's probably equally as unwise to put all the drama here....

Let the readers decide....get your popcorn.

denny, i didnt start saying your work was shit till i started seeing shit work, at the date in the post i made on that forum i was happy with what i had gotten, but as of then i had no idea what i was buying.. i felt i got good products..

also ,that has been over a year... i cant change my views?

some of you guys on here may know me from E2S and those of you who do also know that im not a shit talker or a shit starter. i am one of FLOTEKS happy customers, and no im not a 12-16 year old kid either, i am 37 years old, thats right a grown man with enough drag racing and banshee engine building experiance to know that the port job i got was not a hack job by any stretch of the imagination. i have put together numerous ported banshee engines ported for countless riding styles from a clean up port to a full bore drag port, and yes i have ridden every one of those bikes that i put the motor together for and know how a certain port job is supposed to perform and i can tell you that tell trail port that i got from him has one of the most useable powerbands that ive been on in a while, tons of low end grunt, strong smooth mid-range hit and a ton of top end. how can i not be happy with that, or anyone else for that matter.

i have more into my shee then most people put into 14mill drag bikes with cost of bike....

thats because you are a dumb mother fucker balla..

i think flotek is gettin the raw end now... maybe he did a few hack jobs, pics and measurements speak for themselves, but the way people are ganging up now. not cool.. 370 was the only one with enough balls to come out and even call flotek out,. he paved the way for bitches like banshee_balla to build up enough courage to even say anything

if he did some b ad work, then let it be known, thats fine, but banshee balla dont be the fuckin bitch you are and go from site to site trying to ruin the guys business , youve already eatin your words and only make yourself look like an idiot with the exmaples dajojjoer posted