green fullbore plastic?

donkeypuncher

im wantin some new plastic for my shee and was thinkin i like the fullbore style...i was on a website called danacreechracing.com and they had green fullbore plastic for sale but no picture!?!?! i really wanna know what type of green it is (dark/light??) !! can someone please help?

oh, i was also wonderin if anyone makes monster (energy) green plastic??

im wantin some new plastic for my shee and was thinkin i like the fullbore style...i was on a website called danacreechracing.com and they had green fullbore plastic for sale but no picture!?!?! i really wanna know what type of green it is (dark/light??) !! can someone please help?

oh, i was also wonderin if anyone makes monster (energy) green plastic??

the color resembles a KX green. i all but picked up a set. i also spoke with Maier for green plastics and they told me i had to buy 10 of each piece for them to make it. them green fullbores look sick. i cant find a pic but when i do i`ll post it.

this is my jk customs (theshee--kiel) painted fullbores...

this is a house of color green .... (kile custom made this color for me usein dif house of color ,paints

banshee005.jpg

banshee001-1.jpg

banshee003.jpg

that color is so damn sick!!! how much did that run you???

i cant say.. :biggrin: kiel,my brother from a diffrent mother .. hooked me up.

i sent him a pic of a motorcycle gas tank and told him thats what i want.. and he matched it perfect.

i know he used house of color paint.. marbelizer, and house of color ice pearl... it looks like the pictures above ,untill u get it in some sun.... then it really pops !!!

from a distance it almost has a blckish look, then the green comes out... when the sun hits it the green lightens and the pearl just make it go crazy.. :cool:

pm THESHEE .. if ud like to know more abut it..

• 4 weeks later...
new green plastics on the fullbore web site. They look great and will be one of my first upgrades to my new banshee. :smile: bansheenewgrill0041222369185_1_.jpg

yup, its official, im gettin the green fullbores. thanks for the help iculkn. im thinkin i'll black out the rest of my bike like titan up's bike and then use the green fullbores.

it may be a kermitt banshee, but atleast its gonna be a badass kermitt banshee!! :evil: ha ha

fullbore site says the grille is the one that will come with all of their 08 plastics. donkeypuncher: Your bike will look great blacked out with those plastics. Are you planning black rims also? It will definately stand outat the dunes. When I get mine Im planning some black flame airbrushing. I think the grille will have to be black also.post-30262-1224036668.jpg

fullbore site says the grille is the one that will come with all of their 08 plastics. donkeypuncher: Your bike will look great blacked out with those plastics. Are you planning black rims also? It will definately stand outat the dunes. When I get mine Im planning some black flame airbrushing. I think the grille will have to be black also.bansheenewgrill0041222369185_1_.jpg

black rims, swinger, a-arms.

its gonna be a lil while before i get everything together. im kinda in the process of a shee makeover, inside and out. the cash doesnt flow in as fast as it has to flow out. but ill definately post some pics as i get closer to the finished product.

• 1 month later...