Waynoka in Oct

421banshee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so i got my juggs back tuesday from passions getting dune ported and i just finished putting them on and doing my break proc. and the first time iv ripped on this thing and its a fucking beast. im impressed and ready to go to the dune, anytime during october, someone from tulsa area wants to go i have no problem driving or helping with gas, i have a single trailer for my bike or a trailer big enough for 3 bikes.

ok, so i got my juggs back tuesday from passions getting dune ported and i just finished putting them on and doing my break proc. and the first time iv ripped on this thing and its a fucking beast. im impressed and ready to go to the dune, anytime during october, someone from tulsa area wants to go i have no problem driving or helping with gas, i have a single trailer for my bike or a trailer big enough for 3 bikes.

I'm for sure goin the 17,18,19,there will be 5 of us goin in 2 trucks,i wish i had a bigger trailer,i dont even know if i can fit 3 on my trailer or not.lol.

sweet man, I will be there with a pretty larger crew but its mainly dirt bikes.

Do you stick around mainly at the drag strip area? Cause we always camp at the other end and mainly hit trails and the biggest dunes.

we camp at the far end... we like to ride trail at night. we ride alot.. i l break out the cub fri or sat. its pretty much a drag bike, suspention and no lights.. we dune alot and drag alittle

we'll have 2 shees,2 raptors ,kfx 400,ds 650 brute force and grizzly.. 6 people goin.. yes we need that many bikes.. lol

I'll be looking out for you man. Are you going to be at the drag strip for the most part?

My wife and myself along with her parents will be there as well as my buddy

Here's our bikes

BRSD823007-1.jpg

My buddys bike.

Buzzs051608001.jpg