2002 Banshee part out

I have an almost complete 2002 banshee to be parted out. Most of the aftermarket handling parts have been sold. I do have the stock suspension components a-arms and such. It has a Jenssen -1 swing arm the only problem is the bolt has seized to the sleeve and I cannot remove it. I have not touched this machine in over 3 years the swing arm was maybe ridden on a total of maybe 10 hours if that. I also have a dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust up for sale. The engine is perfect I rebuilt it just to do so when i was doing my entire mx build on the thing years ago not that it needed it has 10 hours on it. Powdercoated blue side cover, pro-design quick drain, pro design billet impeller. dirtdigger clutch. I will take pictures of whatever you would like. I do not have the plastics,carbs and im sure a few other things. Anything you need please let me know! pictures of a certain part you are looking for I can take just let me know what you are looking to get. pics of the quad when it was complete may be able to be found on here but im sure imagestation has been shut down since then. name the price with shipping you want to pay and it will most likely be accepted since I need this thing gone .If anyone remembers me they can attest to how my banshee was.-Joeyd

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTT

Banshee engine stock bore/blue pc'd clutch cover/dirt digger clutch/billet impellar/quick drain/upgraded reeds/poly case saver/silicon impregnated piston/hd wrist pin and bearing/shaved head-engine was a great all around engine still on stock bore no problems at all only rebuilt because I felt like it when i was doing my full build up a few years back $675 shipped east coast USA $715 shipped west coast USA. Prices may be negotiable obviously if you live close you can pic the engine up for $600 flat

Janssen raceing -1 swing arm with round housing billet carrier- $450 shipped obo

Dynoport 2 into 1 nickel coated exhaust-$200 shipped

Frame powdercoated smoke-make an offer local pick up only

I still have a bunch of stock stuff-rear caliper/radiator and hoses/steering stem/headlights/front shocks(yellow from an older banshee)/rear shock from another banshee red/front and rear hubs/front lever/mastercylinder/rear master cylinder and res and lever/gas tank/wireing harness/coil pack and wires/rear disc