2002 Banshee part out

I have the whole electrical harness with the coil and cdi and all however the stator is staying with the engine as I am selling that as a hole. The harness i can sell you for 60 shipped with the cdi/coil/all the wiring/kill switch.-JOEYD

Edited by ScreaminBanshee02

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an almost complete 2002 banshee to be parted out. Most of the aftermarket handling parts have been sold. I do have the stock suspension components a-arms and such. It has a Jenssen -1 swing arm the only problem is the bolt has seized to the sleeve and I cannot remove it. I have not touched this machine in over 3 years the swing arm was maybe ridden on a total of maybe 10 hours if that. I also have a dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust up for sale. The engine is perfect I rebuilt it just to do so when i was doing my entire mx build on the thing years ago not that it needed it has 10 hours on it. Powdercoated blue side cover, pro-design quick drain, pro design billet impeller. dirtdigger clutch. I will take pictures of whatever you would like. I do not have the plastics,carbs and im sure a few other things. Anything you need please let me know! pictures of a certain part you are looking for I can take just let me know what you are looking to get. pics of the quad when it was complete may be able to be found on here but im sure imagestation has been shut down since then. name the price with shipping you want to pay and it will most likely be accepted since I need this thing gone .If anyone remembers me they can attest to how my banshee was.-Joeyd

I need stock a-arms

please quote a price.

Thanks, Jeff