best pipes for a shee

jimbojones

hi my names jim i got an o7 banshee stock..can some tell me what are the best pipes....keep in mind wanna do mods later ...but for now just an air fillter and v force reeds....so much products out there really doing my head inpost-29852-1220669147.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO T5's are great! I ride trails, open fields and everything in between! They work great for just what you have and they will also be great if you do more mods!

I like the Paul Turner Hi-revs for trails and faster riding. Tighter trails I prefer the Paul Turner Mid range pipes. Trinity Stage IV pipes are nice also.. Very similar in power to the T-5's but I like the stainless steel and the way the silencers mount up better. If you can the DMC 916 pipes.. them are nice too.

I have the Trinity Stage IV's and I wouldn't trade them for nothing. I was going to get an all top end pipe but these Trinity's provide me the midrange and all the top end I need. Perform very well with mods as I rode them before and after motor work and mods.

They are similar to T5's, mount better and won't rust. Do not really need much attention as they are stainless steel. Sound like no other too!!!

But don't get me wrong... I am not saying just the pipe I own is good. I like the FMF Fatty's for all around riding too.

Depending on what you want to do, that is where your pipe choice will come into play.

But according to what you are saying, the Trinity, the T5 or the Fatty's will be a good choice.

I heard a lot guys saying that t5's are the way to go for future mods and what not. I am running t6's I like them but I hear a lot of stuff bad about t6's if you are planning to do any mods. I wasn't plannimg on on any mods but I have the sickness now.

yeah i hear a lot of good stuff about t5...but i visited there web site...they recond t5 are better if u want to leave it stock...and t6 r better if u wanna do mods...but both of them pipes are the best for stock motor...i dont no what i want lol..some people recond cpi in frames r good for stock and mods up tp 435 cc..but not higher....but might leave it stoc till i rec my top end....il just get cool head and k and n and pipes....maby v force reeds ..thanks for the input any way

IMO there is no such thing as a "best" pipe. There are better pipes for riding styles. You'll want to pick out a set of pipes that matches the type of riding you do.

u got a point mate....do u think cpi in frames are good for sand dunes and trails

I have the Trinity Stage IV's and I wouldn't trade them for nothing. I was going to get an all top end pipe but these Trinity's provide me the midrange and all the top end I need. Perform very well with mods as I rode them before and after motor work and mods.

They are similar to T5's, mount better and won't rust. Do not really need much attention as they are stainless steel. Sound like no other too!!!

But don't get me wrong... I am not saying just the pipe I own is good. I like the FMF Fatty's for all around riding too.

Depending on what you want to do, that is where your pipe choice will come into play.

But according to what you are saying, the Trinity, the T5 or the Fatty's will be a good choice.

u no what i really like the stage 4 trinity pipes but the dick head guy who represents trinity in australia( from explosive raceing)(zac) he recons that trinity stage 4 are only good for banshees that are really worked(400cc and up)he recons that cpi inframes are the best options for me...but the thing is i herd they got a lot of trouble(cracks etc)do u think trinity pipes will perform good on a stock motor and are they good for sandunes and trails...i vist the trinity web site and they recond that trinity stage 4 are good for stock motor and perform better when u add more mods..who do i trust...i really dont no what to do...just want the best gear on my shee...any way nice banshee u got really like it...good work

I can assure you..... if you got them, you would love them. I had them on a stock motor, then I ported it with a bore. It ran AWESOME bot setups. These pipes have a good pull to them. Can be duned and trail ridden. All around good pipe.

They are pricey, but that is because of the Stsainless Steel. No chrome rusting or peeling. Wipe these down here and there, they still look like new.

They sound and perform very well. I ride weith many banshees, see many as well. Saw Paul Turners, FMF, Pro Circuit, CPI, and Toomey. Every one of them performs in their own way. But the Trinitys give you a little of everything. Power in the midrange for trail or putting. And then have that arm ripping pull for duning and draggin. They come on nicely. I like them wayyyyyy better than the Toomey T5, which my cousin has, and are supposed to be a similar pipe.

The CPI has a narrower pwerband, with power coming on later and they are designed for top end. They are more of a drag pipe.

FMF is another route you can take. Great all around pipe, but not the top end the trinity offers.

If you went with Trinitys you woudn't regret it.

I can assure you..... if you got them, you would love them. I had them on a stock motor, then I ported it with a bore. It ran AWESOME bot setups. These pipes have a good pull to them. Can be duned and trail ridden. All around good pipe.

They are pricey, but that is because of the Stsainless Steel. No chrome rusting or peeling. Wipe these down here and there, they still look like new.

They sound and perform very well. I ride weith many banshees, see many as well. Saw Paul Turners, FMF, Pro Circuit, CPI, and Toomey. Every one of them performs in their own way. But the Trinitys give you a little of everything. Power in the midrange for trail or putting. And then have that arm ripping pull for duning and draggin. They come on nicely. I like them wayyyyyy better than the Toomey T5, which my cousin has, and are supposed to be a similar pipe.

The CPI has a narrower pwerband, with power coming on later and they are designed for top end. They are more of a drag pipe.

FMF is another route you can take. Great all around pipe, but not the top end the trinity offers.

If you went with Trinitys you woudn't regret it.

bro u have convinced me....im going with trinity stage 4....not worried for how much they cost