Labor Day Weekend pics

shanYE west

Great weekend, Couldn't have asked for better weather. Had a blast hanging out with Jeremy, Lindsey and Jeff in the Dunes. You guys are cool as hell and your bikes flat out rip! I really appreciate the recharge on the shaw too! Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Ionia race.

JT you guys throw a mean party! I couldn't stop laughing!! between Jesse and Steve and our drunken midgets... I was hurting from laughing so hard!. (I got vids of your flipy cup drag race! lol) Wish you had better luck on your side and coulda made into the dunes sooner.

P8310051-1.jpg

P8310118.jpg

P8300017.jpg

P8300001.jpg

P8300009.jpg

P8300015.jpg

P8300016.jpg

P8310049.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some pics of some of the 450's Not many 4-strokes race with the bigger bikes. They usually run against equally built 4-strokes or the mild banshee builds. There was a turbo'd yfz450 and a few streetbike powered quads but I didn't get any pics.

I left the vid cam in the trailor so I didn't get much video and the ones I got dont have sound. :down:

P8300013.jpg

P8300016.jpg

P8300018.jpg

Shane, thanks for the pics.. it was nice hangin with you and your buddies.. its nice to ride again.. if we are able to get a honda generator or a quite one we should be at the ionia race..

i posted all my vids on PS but i will try to post them on here. Thanks again

~*Lindz*~

Shane, thanks for the pics.. it was nice hangin with you and your buddies.. its nice to ride again.. if we are able to get a honda generator or a quite one we should be at the ionia race..

i posted all my vids on PS but i will try to post them on here. Thanks again

~*Lindz*~

I'll see what I can come up with. I know my father in-law has a Honda gen. and I got a small 1000w 2-stroke thats kinda quite.. I'll do some searchin for ya!! :thumbsup: What all do you guys run off one? Just wondering how big I should be looking for?