Carb's stay stock or move up?

GrMeyer

ok here is what i need some info on. I still have the Tors on my carbs. So the Kits is around $50 and a new set of 30mm OKO is like $200 shipped.

Should i stay with the stocks or move up to the 30mm. I have fmf fattys. pod filters. noss head with 20cc tail port. +4 timing.

I ride a lot of fast trails and the hell out of the dunes with the daily ride to the drags and back. I want to keep it dunalbe but have that one time of drags for fun. Would I be better off trying to find some 28mm OKO's? I just want to leave room for later upgreades to like a 4mil cub when this motor has its time to retire.

And just a thanks to All for all the great reading and help of others probs and tips to help

dont waste your money on the oko's, the fuel inlet and bowl design are shit... No need to go bigger carbs from what you've stated as mods, 28 at most if you decide you just HAVE to have new carbs but dont give yourself the same headache i did with that junk :down:

dont waste your money on the oko's, the fuel inlet and bowl design are shit... No need to go bigger carbs from what you've stated as mods, 28 at most if you decide you just HAVE to have new carbs but dont give yourself the same headache i did with that junk :down:

Hey everyone thanks for the great input. I guess ill just get the tors kit and call it good. anyone know of a good all in one kit from who to buy from?

There are a couple different kits out there, toomey is one of them.

A complete kit should consist of the throttle cable with carb tops (cant remeber if it comes with slides?) idle screws, drill bit and tap.

It makes everything alot easier to fool with.

• 3 weeks later...
There are a couple different kits out there, toomey is one of them.

A complete kit should consist of the throttle cable with carb tops (cant remeber if it comes with slides?) idle screws, drill bit and tap.

It makes everything alot easier to fool with.

Found a Vito's Tors kit on ebay for $60.00 shipped....Anyone know of this kit. and if there are any other kits i need to be looking into?

Thanks