LOCOGATO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yelrotflmao: I was defiantly just bustin balls.... I would say hes a cool dude. I wouldnt mind drinkin some Jeger /beerss with him and his crew sometime

HAha, He was defiantly feelin himself a little bit when he posted that tan and jacked thread

At the end of the day, I think Me and Loco have a couple things in common, for instance we have our OWN T and A as our avatars.... Hes alright by me!

Who's Locogato?

some fag.

Some lil' bitch.... Thinks hes gangster :whistling:

i heard hes actually a small asian guy..

Grim. you dont like him either? I think alot of you guys mistake confidence for cockyness. There is nothing gay about the thread when he said that he was tan and jacked. I dont know one hot ass bitch that likes a pale fat guy.

the tan and jacked thread title was actually from the "my new haircut" video on youtube...

:yelrotflmao: I was defiantly just bustin balls.... I would say hes a cool dude. I wouldnt mind drinkin some Jeger /beerss with him and his crew sometime

HAha, He was defiantly feelin himself a little bit when he posted that tan and jacked thread

At the end of the day, I think Me and Loco have a couple things in common, for instance we have our OWN T and A as our avatars.... Hes alright by me!

thats right.. post a couple more bigger pics of your girl up..