Best Plastics

millerbradley

IMO fullbores look like shit all rounded off and shit, banshees are and need the old school square look.

I run Lakers and love the square cleaned up look of them, just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...
IMO fullbores look like shit all rounded off and shit, banshees are and need the old school square look.

I run Lakers and love the square cleaned up look of them, just my opinion though.

Who has the best price for plastics? I'm going to change mine to black soon. A buddy has a rear Maier. Can you mix manufacturers plastics?

Or do you need to use all the same brand?

I've been looking at Maier's fenders but my friend said their plastics are dull and brittle. Is this true? If so, who has the best looking fenders?

Ive always run UFOs, Im kinda partial to them, never had any issues. Ive always run stock style plastics too, although if I was runnin dunes or drag you bet Id throw some full bores on there though!!

Ive always run UFOs, Im kinda partial to them, never had any issues. Ive always run stock style plastics too, although if I was runnin dunes or drag you bet Id throw some full bores on there though!!

The UFO's didnt look bad. Can you get that stupid logo off without dicking up your plastics?

• 4 weeks later...

NOT tryin to dig old tread but im in plastic depression right now and need to talk to somebody lol jk. na i think the raptor backs look alright. but the fronts are pretty gay. i am prob just gonna get some black fronts and call it good. im not rich ya know. but if anyone has any black fronts let me know :thumbsup: beggers cant be choosers!

NOT tryin to dig old tread but im in plastic depression right now and need to talk to somebody lol jk. na i think the raptor backs look alright. but the fronts are pretty gay. i am prob just gonna get some black fronts and call it good. im not rich ya know. but if anyone has any black fronts let me know :thumbsup: beggers cant be choosers!

Buy new from RMATV... you can't beat free shipping on plastics!

• 1 month later...