help i need encouragment

You say all women are money hungy bitches well I am not..I make money to support myself. I don't expect my man to do everything..I do like a little help with the bills just like I help him with what I can..It goes both ways and that's the way it should be..It just takes a lot of time to find the right one, but it is worth it in the end..

well lets put it this way - theres 99 bitchez to every 1 good one ----- consider yourself to be one of the good ones lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off just to let you know not all women are the same! You do have the bitch that cheat and everything else, but some men do the same thing..Been there done that...I have been though some hard times myself. Not easy! You say all women are money hungy bitches well I am not..I make money to support myself. I don't expect my man to do everything..I do like a little help with the bills just like I help him with what I can..It goes both ways and that's the way it should be..It just takes a lot of time to find the right one, but it is worth it in the end..and why you are single go out and have a good time. Meet more people, get with your friends and your family and just hang out..That is the best thing to do..Best of luck to you!

well put ...me and my old lady take care of eachother financially...if she wants to go fuck with some other guy...ohh well, he can have the bills that come with her!

Edited by suzuki0702

well put ...me and my old lady take care of eachother financially...if she wants to go fuck with some other guy...ohh well, he can have the bills that come with her!

Well yeah if she is going to cheat get rid of her, I wouldn't want to be with a cheater..No trust to be had..Nice way to make her suffer a little too!

thats the ratio i run in my la migra shee lol

Nice ratio! lol

BRO , bitches - first off , never let a bitch get you down... all they do is take money. Relationships make your mind weak , what you need to do is get a FLEET of bitches and this will never happen again.. heres a list of reasons of why no girl is different from the next....

1 . BITCHES ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY , NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY , THEY WANT MONEY----AND THEY GET ANNOYING AS FUCK AFTER GETTING TOO ATTACHED

2. ALL BITCHES HAVE PUSSY , TITS AND ASS- NO GIRL IS ANY DIFFERENT

3. IF A BITCH ACTS UP , SLAP HER , MAKE HER PAY YOU

4. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT WHERE YOU LIVE BUT IN TEXAS , I DUMP THE GIRLS PURSE OUT AND TAKE HER MONEY , THEN MAKE HER PICK HER SHIT UP- IN OTHER WORDS , ANY BITCH YOU GET , TAKE HER MONEY , MAKE HER PICK HER LIFE UP AND GET BACK ON THE CORNER

so slapahoe no matter what and keep it real , you will recover , more bitches will come , and they will go , thats just how life is - you cant be down over a chick for long , theres just too many better ones that will make you more money

First off you need a freakin role model......

2nd not all woman are money hungry bitches...

Yes they all do have ass tit's ect....which are nice to have around....some thing to play with beside's our bike's.... :notworthy:

3rd if i ever see a guy slap a woman....some one will catch a beat down...straight up....

i still can't figure out why you have that kinda attitude toward's woman...

Do you ack that way towad's your Mom??

she's a woman right?...If i acted that way like you are my mom would lay the smack down on me...

I respect women no matter how much of a bitch they are.....

Hell my Ex wife screwed me over something fearce....but yet i will still talk to her and help her in any way i can...

As far as women paying you...must be nice to, my girl and my self spilt every thing down the middle whether it's bill's or part's for the quad's ect...

Any way i am done now.......i think... :thanks:

.....i hated her when she was around but miss her when shes gone......

I think it's an opportunity to hone your lifes philosophy.

"an unexamined life is not worth living"

" a double minded man is unstable in all his ways"

" love people not things"

:thanks: alot guys. helped out alot, thats exactly what i needed..... you all had some pretty good points.... :beer: ..i can slowly feel the old me comming back.... :evil: has anybody listened to the new outkast cd idlewild its the shit.....kinda oldschool but def. a feel good silly album... if your feelin blue check it out.

Alcohol and drugs will bring you down make you forget your problems for a few and them hit you 10 times harder even if you dont end up in jail.what worked for me is join a gym. improve yourself you feel great, blow off steam, and make yourself more attractive to the oppsite sex. then you get a better looking girl and nothing makes a bitch blood boil than to see her ex with a hotter chick. Plus theres alot of hot chicks in the gym. From my life experience a few months down the road you will barely remember her name. Keep your head up!

Edited by blak banshee