Sign in to follow this  
jcarter

New Banshee plastics

Hey guys, I have a 2006 banshee and I'm looking for the best place/website to get brand new oem plastics regardless of the price. Any help is appreciated!!

12 hours ago, jcarter said:

Hey guys, I have a 2006 banshee and I'm looking for the best place/website to get brand new oem plastics regardless of the price. Any help is appreciated!!

What ones you looking for? 

To my knowledge no one is currently making the purple fenders. Used is the only option.

I just had a set of 08 orange oem fenders with black tank/grille shipped to me from Puerto Rico.

not to revive an old thread, So no one is making new plastics? just picked up my first shee, plastics are decent but would one day like to replace them with new.

24 minutes ago, NC03GT said:

not to revive an old thread, So no one is making new plastics? just picked up my first shee, plastics are decent but would one day like to replace them with new.

Fullbore, Fourwerx, or world of powersports has stock banshee plastics new

4 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

Fullbore, Fourwerx, or world of powersports has stock banshee plastics new

Thank you sir 👌🏻

On 9/25/2019 at 10:25 AM, Matt05 said:

To my knowledge no one is currently making the purple fenders. Used is the only option.

I just had a set of 08 orange oem fenders with black tank/grille shipped to me from Puerto Rico.

Heard about the p.R. Guy- was it sketchy? Or everything was legit with dealing with them?

I was skeptical but it all worked out perfectly. Had all new oem plastic within a few days. Usually you can find one of the Puerto Rico guys selling new plastics on ebay.

Edited by Matt05