Cheap paddle choice

Gazlay43

Picked up another banshee last week and it came with a set of Geckos. I've used them in the past and they suck. I've found a set of Sand Skate II's and a set of Cheng Shing Dune Hoppers here locally for pretty cheap. I know they're not the best, but I have no need for another 400 dollar set of paddles. I had no issues sliding with my haulers, but I've heard the sand skates actually hook up pretty well so I wouldn't mind having a v paddle. Out of the v paddle skates and the straight paddle hoppers which would you go with? 

Edited by Gazlay43

Ya I know brats are great, but I'm not trying to spend that much right now. This banshee won't be a dedicated hillshooter like my last one. It's basically stock right now. I've never been a huge fan of v paddles, but I do remember them sliding much easier which is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Those are actually an OK tire on a stock Banshee. Back when I started duning those where $99 a pair mounted shipped from Rocky Mountain. LOL

Sounds good to me. Not expecting them to be as good as my skats that I had, but as long as they don't suck as bad as the geckos I'll be happy. This is just gonna be a play bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk