New rims and wheels for my Banshee, what do you think?

Hero

I'm looking to get new wheels and tires for my banshee. I'm getting ITP Holeshot HDs for the front and back but wanted to know what you guys think about the rims. Here is what it looks like now with the current wheels on it.

86fc4c99abdc7767a51d89528ec52c46.png29ad6d490355bc5f57778970daedf191.png

Here are the ones I plan on putting on. I'm getting these ones instead of all black so it will accent the exhaust. What do you think?

69207b4992e449e473a03483475806d2.png

Yeah it is a tough purchase to make.

I think you can get a package from dwt for like 500 for all bead locks. I think it's called the champion set

I also need something that's going to be very durable..I heard things like the T-9s might bend easily though. I need them for trail riding mainly.

Ive got the ss rims your looking into and my shee is same color, never had a problem on trails. Imo the ss rims look good on a black bike and I cant imagine breaking one, ive hit stuff that had me worried in the past but never any issues thus far. I'd like to see pics of reasons people dont like them.

Heavy as fuck and don't look that great imo. Get some beadlocks, they look badass.

way lighter than stock I promise not sure on weight of beadlocks tho, id say these are good rims I've had no problems in 2 years