'01 Banshee, Needs Work, Make Offer

Must go, sadly, I don;t have the time to work on it anymore, and it has to go as is. Needs front re-build, I have the re-build kit, and parts, just needs shocks. Asthetic condition is OK, has some minor rust, needs a few things here and there. Enginer and drivetrain are strong, never had any problems here. Also, has 4 like new Razr tires, only used for about 4 hours. FMF platnium pipes, has rust though. Every thing you need is here except for front shocks, I just need it out, I don't have any time to re-assemble it, and I don't really want it anymore either. Feel free to e-mail me, hupp@eden.rutgers.edu or IM me, PQJ. Must go! Any reasonable offers will be considered(Don't offer me $10, or even $11 for that matter). Thanks!!!!!

320061.jpg

When it was last together it looked like this.(But it has a new DG bumper, and I also have a full front fender.

IMAG0015.jpg

By the way, I am locted in Piscataway, NJ, about 10 min. from New Brunswick.

Sorry, no title. Bought it off of my buddy in '03, he paid cash at the dealership, and never got the title so he wouldnt have to pay tax. It is NOT stolen, DMV can run the VIN for you, which I will provide if you like. If your still interested shoot me an e-mail, or I'll give you a call. I do have a hand written recipept from my buddy, and I am willing to provide one. Thanks,

Jason