Buying from putter state

I got a frame from a member...who swore it had a vin....

He was selling lots of items and had good reviews....

I gifted...upon arrival first thing I noticed was the vin was powdered over, pulled my pocket knife and started scraping paint to find the vin was grinded off.

Never received the paperwork in the mail that was supposed to mailed separately either.

My loss.

Edited by kawa110

I got a frame from a member...who swore it had a vin....

He was selling lots of items and had good reviews....

I gifted...upon arrival first thing I noticed was the vin was powdered over, pulled my pocket knife and started scraping paint to find the vin was grinded off.

Never received the paperwork in the mail that was supposed to mailed separately either.

My loss.

Fuck I remember that.....sorry I stuck up for Moe. I had a few dealings with him, and they went smooth. I wouldn't have thought he was that way......

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Damn man that sucks and I was going to get a whole motor but I guess it's like pressing your luck kinda

How much? What size engine etc. There's a member who has a few for sale.....Jmadd I believe. Worth checking out.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Really the only one I have for sale now is a 392 Cub. It has a 2-5 override, VF3s, billet basket, billet intakes, slingshot lockup. Sold motor. Ported by Jason Menz to be reliable but fast. It's $2000.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk