Just a Few Questions

shogs

I see a lot of people on here with pics of them doing wheelies and stuff like that. I have holeshots that are still pretty new and the only thing I can ever get my shee to do is spin the tires or go to bog down (meaning i either give to much gas or not enough). While I'm posting i figured id also ask about my clutch. I saw a nice set of asv's for 160 on ebay that i might get. Will that make it easier on me shifting at all other than it being adjustable. I thought If I got one id get new bars, grips, and a clutch cable. Also are the clutch kits what makes it easier to shift? By the way I'm not too into stunting or anything im just wondering why it seems that way. Thanks

Banshee's are tough to learn wheelies on... tricky. But once you get the hang of it, you'll be riding them in no time.

ASV's are good levers. I felt the ASV's and they are alot easier... ALOT! But I found a MAGNUM lever and perch that works just as good. For $20.

I have heavy duty clutch springs, etc. that made the stock perch almost impossible to ride. This MAGNUM EZ-Pull is cake to pull... 1 finger is all you need. And it is a fraction of the price of ASV.

for the spinning issue. what gearing do you have? i run a 13 on the front and a 42 on the rear and with my bald razrs in soft dirt,sand mix i can still get it into a wheelie with just goosin it and jerking the bars and planting my ass on the seat

Banshee's are tough to learn wheelies on... tricky. But once you get the hang of it, you'll be riding them in no time.

ASV's are good levers. I felt the ASV's and they are alot easier... ALOT! But I found a MAGNUM lever and perch that works just as good. For $20.

I have heavy duty clutch springs, etc. that made the stock perch almost impossible to ride. This MAGNUM EZ-Pull is cake to pull... 1 finger is all you need. And it is a fraction of the price of ASV.

i bought the magnum lever for my 250r and its a great deal for the money.

Thanks guys I'm not exact of my gearing im gonna check soon...the guy who sold it to me said it was clocked at 126 so it could be geared really high....I found out the guy didnt put the chain guards and bearing back on the swing arm : /. I was also wondering if anyone could help about handle bars...The ones on it are very uncomfortable for me. I have a z400 and those bars are a lot easier to use...but then again i have 1 inch spacers on my shee at the moment.

I see a lot of people on here with pics of them doing wheelies and stuff like that. I have holeshots that are still pretty new and the only thing I can ever get my shee to do is spin the tires or go to bog down (meaning i either give to much gas or not enough). While I'm posting i figured id also ask about my clutch. I saw a nice set of asv's for 160 on ebay that i might get. Will that make it easier on me shifting at all other than it being adjustable. I thought If I got one id get new bars, grips, and a clutch cable. Also are the clutch kits what makes it easier to shift? By the way I'm not too into stunting or anything im just wondering why it seems that way. Thanks

there are several things you can do to make it shift easier.

modded shift shaft and shift star. i've tried both of those and liked the

modded shift shaft with easy spring better. you can get these from fast racing.

or you can get an override transmission, which has been by far the best

transmission mod to date. do a search.

126? holy fuck. um that has me lost. what else is done to the bike?

I never said I believed it but im definitely willing to find out....Today my tie rod came out from the ball joint piece. Its got spacers on it right now so I wanna get 2+1 swingarms and shocks but dont know how much is a good amount to throw down. I'll do some research. I just hope if i put the money down things wouldnt continue to happen.

the a arms and shocks depend on what kinda riding you do? trails,dune,mx,hill climb?

I do trail riding mixed with jumps so I guess mx and trails is what id be aiming at. As of right now im not satisfied with not having nerfs, the handle bars, the heaviness of the clutch pull, and the a-arms. Other than that its great ! :biggrin: ..The suspension is good considering its stock I just know that since i took the spacers off I might feel more comfortable with 2+1's.

well the wicked a arms are good, you can find them on ebay, ebay has the fullflights,asr, they are all good , i have the fullflight on mine i just got them and they are sweet if you get those make sure you get chromoly joints with them, they are alot stronger, and for shocks i would go with works, or elka if you got the money, if not you can buy a used set on ebay, or you can get yfz450 shocks, i just sold a pair, they sell for about $175-$220 they are really good for the price

o ya i love my nerfs

post-29328-1219369589_thumb.jpg

Edited by travis6767

well the wicked a arms are good, you can find them on ebay, ebay has the fullflights,asr, they are all good , i have the fullflight on mine i just got them and they are sweet if you get those make sure you get chromoly joints with them, they are alot stronger, and for shocks i would go with works, or elka if you got the money, if not you can buy a used set on ebay, or you can get yfz450 shocks, i just sold a pair, they sell for about $175-$220 they are really good for the price

o ya i love my nerfs

I'll probably get those fullflights i like the look. Do they come with tie rods or do I need to get my own? Also if i get the 450 shocks will they be good to go or will I need to have them adjusted for the banshee 2+1's? Thanks