Coal Region

pinned247

What time were you guys there, and what color were your bikes? I saw one shee coming down as I was

heading up to the top... It was damn quiet as far a Shee's go...

Hey mdhc,

We were there from around 9:30 until about 3. We had to cut our day short as my G/F rolled her shee down a small hill. The bars got twisted, she had some road rash and a bruised rib.

It was very light as far as Banshee's go.

My banshee you can't miss...it has black Meir raptor style plastic with red/silver/black graphics. Her's is black with yellow/silver/black graphics.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mdhc,

We were there from around 9:30 until about 3. We had to cut our day short as my G/F rolled her shee down a small hill. The bars got twisted, she had some road rash and a bruised rib.

My banshee you can't miss...it has black Meir raptor style plastic with red/silver/black graphics. Her's is black with yellow/silver/black graphics.

That sucks... I hope she is ok... Did you see zipping around at all? I saw a Black shee coming down

on the back side as I was heading up, but I never saw them again. Maybe it was your GF? It had

the old school plastics.

Aight, Im headin out there on the 27th and 28th to ride with TeamRealTree, if anyone else wants to come out and ride, hit me up, Ill bring the beers.

Im not sure if Im going to bring both of my bikes or just my 2002, depends on if I get my new bike running the way I want it.

Hey mdhc,

so youre that son of a bitch with raptor plastics huh

ive seen the b ike you describe up there numerous times, i think yours (im guessing it was you) is the only raptor plastic banshee ive ever seen in person, everytime i see it i ask myself WHYYYYYYYY :biggrin:

Edited by Michael Jackson

Hey Hey....I've met 98sheenut. He's a good dude. I normally don't like the way raptor plastics look on a Banshee either but his looked pretty good. On another note... I don't think he cares if anyone else likes it. He does and that's all that matters.

That sucks... I hope she is ok... Did you see zipping around at all? I saw a Black shee coming down

on the back side as I was heading up, but I never saw them again. Maybe it was your GF? It had

the old school plastics.

Hey MD, she's ok...just hurts a little when she laughs or coughs...hahaha. Just after about noon there was a black Shee playing around on coal hill that we saw when we headed over there one last time to have a look see.

so youre that son of a bitch with raptor plastics huh

ive seen the b ike you describe up there numerous times, i think yours (im guessing it was you) is the only raptor plastic banshee ive ever seen in person, everytime i see it i ask myself WHYYYYYYYY :biggrin:

That would be me....!! Mine is probably the only raptor style plastic shod Shee in the coal region...and more than likely one of the only ones in the tri state area.

Why...That's a long one to answer.... It's easier to clean, that's for sure :) ... People do take a double take when they see it.....then an odder look when they hear it and realize it's not a 4 stroke... :)

Hey Hey....I've met 98sheenut. He's a good dude. I normally don't like the way raptor plastics look on a Banshee either but his looked pretty good. On another note... I don't think he cares if anyone else likes it. He does and that's all that matters.

Hey Kyle, thanks for the kind words. When I posted the pics here a while back some flamed me, many didn't. I expected that and respect the opinions of others...if someone doesn't like it and they say so, it's not going to ruin my day..if they don't want to ride with me because of the way it looks, it's not going to ruin my day..in the end, however, like you said, it's about what I like. Besides....it runs REAL good....

By the way man.......the Duncan graphics look schweeet...!!

Took my carbs apart yesterday to clean and try to tune. Came out ood, as long as I have another good day to tinker with it, I still plan on bringing both my bikes out on the 27th and 28th. Post a reply if you plan on going, I'll PM my cell # and we can all meet up if anyones interested.

hey guys, charlie mack here. Havent been up to coal hil since i heard of the memorial day injuries and the security crackdown there after. so whats the deal do we really have to get permits to ride and.or park? I have been riding and camping up there for years just havent tried my luck out after i heard the cops were tryin to lock it down. Any info would be great i would love to come meet up with some of you guys and tear up the hills!

hey guys, charlie mack here. Havent been up to coal hil since i heard of the memorial day injuries and the security crackdown there after. so whats the deal do we really have to get permits to ride and.or park? I have been riding and camping up there for years just havent tried my luck out after i heard the cops were tryin to lock it down. Any info would be great i would love to come meet up with some of you guys and tear up the hills!

True, Id like to hear about that too. Would be a shame to take a ride all the way out to find out that you can't ride. I'm still tryin to get up there, but I just bought another bike to fuck around with, so I might be a little busy for the next few weeks.

I was just up there two weeks ago and DID see cops in a MULE UTV on the top, and a SUV driving

up behind the hill on Coal Street. There were probably 100 bikes and quads there... I dont know

who was rockin permits (I wasnt, and didnt know you needed them), but I did NOT see anyone

being messed with. xxXBlessedXxx, PABANSHEEMATT, Pinned, REALTREE, do any of you guys know

the deal with the "crackdown"? I plan on coming back up, but with a 2 hour drive I dont want to

have to cut it short? Any insight would be great? Also are there any similar type places to ride up

in the region?