Coal Region

pinned247

If you want to come over saturday night you can. I know were going to be drinking at my place. I'm probably going to pick up a keg tomorrow. Probably some beer pong or horseshoes or something.

Let me know bratch!

Oh man, beer and horseshoes. Me and John Pauly are definately in for that. mmmmmmmm I need beer now

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% getting a keg tomorrow. There's going to be a crew at my house for the weekend. We had decided a few weeks ago that a keg would be a good thing for the weekend.

I'll show you today once I get home from work.

.....think multiple tap locations from one kegerator.

Oh man, that is perfect for us drunks lol

I never saw anything like that. Probably has several different junctions at the tap to send the beer into more hoses and stuff. But I am just guessing. I am interested to see this thing.

Its looking really good that me and a few of my craptor buddies will be at Coal Hill Monday in the

mid-to-late AM sometime...

Sweet! Hopefully we'll see you there!

I know alot of the people coming up to my place aren't going to want to just climb hills. So If need be I may have to break off from the climber's and then meet up again.

HillClimbr, are you set on coming?

yeah, ill be leaving my house early. like 6 am. trying to get a buddy to come up with me too. i'll know if he is or not saturday. but i'm in no matter what. would like to make a really cool video out of the trip too with my new camera. have a couple cool ideas :thumbsup: