WTB Banshee in michigan

96_banshee_96

I have a 87 that i blew up a few years ago ...... I took it down to every nut & bolt , Cleaned & painted or Powdercoated all of the steering & suspension ,,, I have been slowly rebuilding whatever i can on it since then .... It is not fully assembled but it only needs a few parts here & there to complete........

I just got done painting the plastics 2006 Hummer black mica with Black , Gunmetal & Silver flakes with added flex agent so it will withstand some beating & flexing .......... Had to race cut them but,,,, I did a nice job on them - no jagged shit ..

The frame is Kandy violet over Hot pink pearl bascoat with fuscia flake & Ice pearls.....

Good shocks off of a newer banshee - Painted Black , Stock swinger painted black

Steering & suspension components are powdercoated chrome but it looks like polished aluminum to me........

Buffed & Hand Polished Parts:

-Nerfs

-New front bumper

-Engine case cover

-Brake master cylinders

ect

Engine:

Lower end has been gone thru last year & is rebuilt to stock spects.

Top end needs rebuild kit but ,,, I now have A set of Ported cylinders with transfer ports @ 64.5mm

New Kick gear done

Misc add ons:

Pro Taper Hi rise bars

Twist grip throttle & extra set of carbs with Tors removed ...

Newer ITP wheels with 18'' Holeshots in rear - Stock YFZ or so in front .

Ceet seat cover

Needs:

Rebuild kit

A set of matching pipes

A set of good reeds

A Cool head or something would be nice / I only have the stock one.

I know it needs work but the quad is Real Clean & needs to be finished...... I am located here near Superior Wisconsin ........ I Would like to pull at least $1400 for it but money talks ,,,, I want a 4x4 - I bought a 07 Suzuki LTR450 so i never bother with the banshee anymore............. Any reasonable offer will be considered .....

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ

Hey thanks for the offer but I need a bike in running condition. Found a nice one with some after market parts. Going to pick it up in the next couple days. I have to drive 3 hours round trip but it will be worth it for the price im getting it for. I will post pics when I get it home.

Hahahaha picked up this banshee eater jk jk. YFZ 450 baby :evil: . Shit ton of mods. Cam mod, Jet kit, aftermarket a arms. HMF pipe and a bunch of other little things got it for a good price and everybody else was bullshitting me on returning my phone calls on the banshees so looks like im rockin the Fo fiddy now. Im not disapointed at all thing is a torque monster cant keep the front end down. I love it.

Nice choice!! Yfz's are the shit too, i rode my buddy's old yfz and was pretty impressed. Yesterday I got to take my shee out for the first time, I walked ALL OVER a trx450 and a kfx 400. I have almost bald stockers on the rear and couldn't get traction until 3rd and he could only keep up until I hit 6th then i could pull a few lengths on him. There were quite a few trx's out there and 98% of them were complete a-holes, cocky sons of bitches they were. Kinda funny cuz they wouldn't even race me and neither would this girl on a 700R that did nothing but sit on her quad and talk shit.

So my opinion of trx riders right now are that they are a bunch of ass clowns

DO NOT join the A-hole fo fiddy club LOL

Anywho enough of my rant, congrats on the awesome find!!! :beer:

Ohh yea man I hear ya I am a die hard banshee fan and not doubt a banshee would walk the 450's. Not all of them though but Im not saying my 450 is the fastest. I just enjoy riding Hell yea if a banshee wants to race I will race him but I dont realy care if win or not as long as there not a asshole about wining lol. I still want a banshee but I think this 450 will keep me busy for a few months.