LS Trip

jet mech

I'll be there the 16th-19th with about 10 of us. Bringin' the 50th Anniversary 700 though, banshee is pissin' oil out of the counter shaft. Usually stay in the state park. I'll be driving a blue Nissan Frontier from Nebraska. Parked in front of a 40' fifth wheel trailer. No the Nissan won't be pullin the fifth wheel. :biggrin: See ya'll there. Looks like Jetmech is the loser going the wrong weekend. hahaha :down: :biggrin:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there the 16th-19th with about 10 of us. Bringin' the 50th Anniversary 700 though, banshee is pissin' oil out of the counter shaft. Usually stay in the state park. I'll be driving a blue Nissan Frontier from Nebraska. Parked in front of a 40' fifth wheel trailer. No the Nissan won't be pullin the fifth wheel. :biggrin: See ya'll there. Looks like Jetmech is the loser going the wrong weekend. hahaha :down: :biggrin:

nah...you guys are the losers :tongue: How about that....A raptor saves the day-how shocking. :thumbsup:

I'll be there :wink:

nah...you guys are the losers :tongue: How about that....A raptor saves the day-how shocking. :thumbsup:

Peels you coming with Jetmech next spring? I figure if I give you guys 8 months notice we could maybe make it there the same weekend. HAHAHA :biggrin: :laugh: :yelrotflmao: :beer:

Edited by nm351

Thought that might be you. It worked out perfectly. I am an active member at RaptorSource.com-they are having a small "raptor rally" that weekend and was going to be there any way!

Jetmech thinking it might be tough to get there. Oh well. April 2nd thru 5th. Congrats on the engagement.

I am leaving for Lincoln tonight. :banana: looks like great weather in Waynoka until Saturday. :cool:

Eric

Thought that might be you. It worked out perfectly. I am an active member at RaptorSource.com-they are having a small "raptor rally" that weekend and was going to be there any way!

Jetmech thinking it might be tough to get there. Oh well. April 2nd thru 5th. Congrats on the engagement.

I am leaving for Lincoln tonight. :banana: looks like great weather in Waynoka until Saturday. :cool:

Eric

Yeah he said you guys were gonna meet some peps down there. Wish I could just load up and go two weekends in a row!! :thumbsup: :laugh: Still sucks because we were supposed to be going this weekend but my Boys down in OK said they couldn't go til next weekend. Oh well! We'll get down there at the same time eventually.

And YES NM351 is still Going the 16th-19th. I'm going even if it is F@#&ing Snowing and 10 degrees. I don't care. I'll get a Mother F@#$ing Sled if I have to. :yelrotflmao: YEAH!!! hahaha

Edited by nm351

im still looking for someone in the tulsa area to go with, dont feel like driving it alone. although it would be peacefull i still need to split gas to get there...although economy keeps getting worse and the gas keeps going down i might be able to afford to go by my self lol

What's up, I seen yall talking about LS and I have never been. We were planning a lake Murray trip next weekend, but now I want to go to LS.

I have a few questions I wanted to ask;

Is it all dunes or do they have trails also?

Are sand tires a must? (my homie does not have any, but still wants to go)

Flags and holder cost at the park?

Any MUST have items besides typical riding and camping gear?