LS Trip

jet mech

speaking of videos, you didnt happen to catch the black banshee with silver plastic crashing over at south gate drags saturday afternoon? if you have the video post it up. thanks

nope sure didnt.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seen metric come by the camp that night with no right wheel....what happend?

haha, we were going over the whoops heading back into camp and his son was riding and i was halling balls over the whoops in 3rd gear at WOT and i turned around and no one was behind me so i was like damnit i thought someone wrecked and was hurt or something so i halled balls back the other way and i see metric man riding his sons banshee with no right rear wheel, i think he said the carter pin broke or sheered off and the axle nut backed its way off. was funny as hell looking, very impressed with his side saddle riding too, didnt drop the right size axle on the ground once...

except for when we entered the last set of whoops at the mouth of south camp where that bowl is at, it was like watching him slowly get sucked into the bowl lol, he kept trying to get it out and went around the circle once or twice and finally just winched it out.

Edited by magz

HaHa, Too late, i think i allready put locktite on every damn nut on that bike.My left carb seems too be running a little lean so now i gota work on that......I'm goin to be a banshee mechanic b-4 i know it.

Edited by The Quadfather

we got there at 10am sat and had to park in the sandrat park, didn't get to see anybody out there damnit. was fun though had a good weekend. bro's wife hit a tree bent up a bumper. another dude that had never rode in his life we stuck him on a kx250 he plowed a trailer haha funny shit. I picked up the overall win at the sandrat drags wohoo granted there wasn't much competition still was cool. won 2 old ass tshirts and a picture, had my 5 seconds of fame :-) nothing got broke either, very solid weekend ready to go back sometime

ya the people that own that place were some weird mofo's. it wasn't by choice we stayed there we couldn't find anywhere to camp place was pretty damn packed for a non-event weekend. I got some vids of it ill get posted up when I get the chance. I can say that track was f'd up! I was launching out of a foot n half hole every time n couldn't keep the front end down. fun either way the kids enjoyed watching I could tell, dunes were nice n super rough next trip will be on a random nonbusy weekend hopefully

did anybody get a chance to ride sunday afternoon? The wind blew all nite and sunday morning, so by the time everyone was clearing out, it was smooth as shit! But, wind was blowing shit over the top of the dunes bad. All in all I had fun, didnt break anything, but was also taking it pretty easy on my bike this time, do to some never ending clutch problems.........