LS Trip

jet mech

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Magz im going to hit you up on those stickers as well if i see ya, ill have the tape on our stuff tell then though. Ill recognize your ride ive rode it lol :thumbsup: we always try to stay in the south grounds as well

Magz im going to hit you up on those stickers as well if i see ya, ill have the tape on our stuff tell then though. Ill recognize your ride ive rode it lol :thumbsup: we always try to stay in the south grounds as well

sounds good, i think ill try to find a spot on your picture by the trees, that looked like a better spot, with some privacy and hopefully away from the wind!...

Weve stayed in that area the last 3 times weve went, it doesnt get to overly crowded and theres some cover, one of the better areas imo. Im anxious as hell the weathers looking perfect so far!! We plan on leaving early sat morning hopefully be there around 10am. gotta save up some vacation for the holidays id planned on being there friday but that fell through damnit :down:

im planning on leaving my house in bixby around 10 or 11 in the morning, that should get me there around 2-3 on friday.

need to meet up some time saturday around 6:30 for a bhq photo, and do a kick ass night ride or something. or meet up at 5:00 at have a big dinner at the mexican restraunt they have in town you can ride too...

ps.

stickers are done =]

stickersan9.jpg

Edited by magz

all sounds good except the last part that mexican place sucks its gross and will give you the shits!

Sounds good to me on the pic's.

that mexican place isnt that bad we usally always eat there.

all sounds good except the last part that mexican place sucks its gross and will give you the shits!

nothing a pill of amodiam AD wont take care of before you eat. and maybe a little pepto bismol afterwards...,

i enjoyed it last time i was there...was pretty good....and atleast they have clean flushy's....