u think the yfz plastic to banshee was bad

yfzut

i have done a hybrid qaud before, so the sprockets are no big deal. as for the pipes, yep out of frames are going to be a better option. i did want to turn the cylinder around and run custom pipes out the rear. but i cant find anybody to do the work. this is not the cub, but it will be.

ok then that would help alot if you got experience!!!

i think it would look sweet with some CPI and shearer inframes hooked up to the cub! but OOFs wil look mad too!

oh really??? that woulda been one of a kind!!!! i have seen reversed cylinders in a banshee frame... 'crankstein' maybe?? heres a pic!!

post-27308-1222402358_thumb.jpg

DB

• 2 weeks later...
i have done a hybrid qaud before, so the sprockets are no big deal. as for the pipes, yep out of frames are going to be a better option. i did want to turn the cylinder around and run custom pipes out the rear. but i cant find anybody to do the work. this is not the cub, but it will be.

What the hell is the point of all this..? It seems like everything you do is "against the grain"

• 2 weeks later...