Parting out 2 2001 banshees or sell whole

here we go: 2000 a piece or 3000 if you come buy both of them. One has a title, the other a bill of sale. (will get pics up as soon as I can get a chance to take some)

1st shee:

coolhead, vforce 2's, LRD pipes, nerf bars, and a few other bling bling things as well (bill of sale)

2nd shee:

extended axle, fmf gnarly pipes, nerf bars, works shocks, coolant temp gauge, and other little stuff as well. Has coolhead studs on it with no coolhead (guy talked me out of the coolhead when I bought it). Have stock head in new shape, but need to get stock studs) I heard bike run before I bought it, and helped take coolhead off. (comes with title)

If I do decide to part out one or both, or if you are looking at moving parts from one to the other, we can add or subtract pricing if interested. I am selling motors whole.

Reach me at 12159155753 Leave me a message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible (drive a truck during the day, working a 2nd job in the evening part time and coaching soccer and stuff so time is tight right now.

Thanks,

Bryan

(located about 45 minutes outside of philadelphia (lansdale, PA)