HELP! just got banshee, what next?

dragbanshee98

thanks man, ill try to get a hold of a few of them... i need to do something to the shee cause im gettin beat by 2-3 wheeler lengths in 300 ft... hopefully that will help... i have also heard about shaving the flywheel?!? what does this do and is it worth the mod??? if i could get a few different opinions bout this that would be nice because i know nothing about theis mod

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is odd, you didn't see a small plug attached to the gutter purge? That's where the 9.6v should plug into, directly into the purge system. You may have the one with two little terminals and have to run wires from the battery to it. If that's the case, you should go to a local hobby store and buy a quick disconnect plug for the battery, hard wire the plug to the gutter purge, then have the plug hanging off it, attach battery and you should be good to go.

Having the ratio sensors in the exhaust ports is the best place to put them if you're willing to drill into the side of the cylinder. I felt more comfortable putting mine in my piaaaahps since they're a little less expensive.

i did finally get to make a pass with the new unit. went to lowes and got a few shims and

a new impeller for the stripper gear. i ran a best of 4.28 and backed it up with a 4.30 & a

4.31. The diagnostics were still telling me that it was still lean. I put the lectrons back on.

i did finally get to make a pass with the new unit. went to lowes and got a few shims and

a new impeller for the stripper gear. i ran a best of 4.28 and backed it up with a 4.30 & a

4.31. The diagnostics were still telling me that it was still lean. I put the lectrons back on.

What were your diagnostic readings? Sometimes they can be a bit confusing.

Flux volume: ?

Discharge load: ?

Discharge color: ?

Peak Jigawatts: ?

Low Jigawatts: ?

Sometimes if its a little lean you can adjust the labia valve to allow more throughput

What were your diagnostic readings? Sometimes they can be a bit confusing.

Flux volume: ? 32.8

Discharge load: ? 1.6kv

Discharge color: ? light blue flame

Peak Jigawatts: ? .8

Low Jigawatts: ? .2

Sometimes if its a little lean you can adjust the labia valve to allow more throughput

the labia valve was inline with the vulva PLC.

keep in mind these readings were taken a constant 1200rpm.

i have also heard about shaving the flywheel?!? what does this do and is it worth the mod??? if i could get a few different opinions bout this that would be nice because i know nothing about theis mod

lightening the flywheel removes some of the rotating mass on the crankshaft allowing

the engine to "rev out" quicker. The only con i can think to having this on a drag bike

would be a reliability issue. i have seen several of these come apart.