First Time MX'N, Raucsh Creeeeeek Took the SHEE DOWN!

THE GRIM RIPPER

Sup Guys, I went west this weekend into Pennsylvania to ride Raucsh Creek MX park and had a F*%KiN blast!!!! We left Friday night (we called ahead and they left the gate open for us) and set up shop in the 26 Ft RV (My bosses RV, nice to have money, I sure dont). Woke up Sat morning and re-discovered riding again, a whole new world of riding. I can't stress enough how great this place is, although a little pricey ($65 11 am to 8 pm)... It was well worth it. I have never been to a real groomed up race track and rode, and I think I like it... alot. Pics to come soon! So anyway, the suck ass dick face part is my bike only went half the day before getting totally stuck in nuetral or first :banghead: <---- Noticed I used the more serious head bang on wall dude, cuz I was fuckin so pissst. Not sure really what it is, I was bombing 25-30 ft tables but it wasnt an instant "my bike wont shift" it seemed to gradually get a little tighter untill it wouldnt come up out of first or nuetral, wtf? Im thinkin it could be that detent adjustment for the shift shaft selector or the shift shaft selector piece itself. (I had the cases aprt for a bottom end rebuild and noticed that selector had some play)

So what do you guys think??? About the park, (been there, hate it love it?) my bike?, which has me fuming right now btw

Let me know man if what i told you about that lil effin screw without the head on it and the lil nut at the bottom if it sheared off or came loose, as that sounds like exactly what happened to me bro...go check it out pronto and i will score you the button to awesome world :thumbsup:

Sounds like a blast man.. I haven't gotten a chance to go there yet this year. Yeah it is kinda pricey but you're right..well worth it. At least you can camp for free with free wood to burn. Gotta love that woods track and the finish line jump... Let me know if you decide to go again this year. My brother and I wanna go within the next 2 months.

Sounds like a blast man.. I haven't gotten a chance to go there yet this year. Yeah it is kinda pricey but you're right..well worth it. At least you can camp for free with free wood to burn. Gotta love that woods track and the finish line jump... Let me know if you decide to go again this year. My brother and I wanna go within the next 2 months.

I'll be going in the next two months dude, I'll let you know

• 6 months later...