Jw years of shee's that didn't have key ignition..

oh thanks, because my banshee doens't have a key switch, so i didn't know...i bought mine w/o a key, and i wasnt sure on the year on my quad...

Did you run the vin numbers? Sounds kinda stolen to me. He couldve took it and wired it to start since he didn't have a key, and he didn't tell you the year...

Mine is a 92 and mine did not have a key the wiring went direcly into the switch on the handle bars. But i did end up splicing a key switch in. HOPE ITS NOT STOLEN :unsure:

I leave the the key in the ignition in mine when I park it. If a thief wants something bad enough, a key is about a 30 second inconvenience.

I leave the the key in the ignition in mine when I park it. If a thief wants something bad enough, a key is about a 30 second inconvenience.

Yeah, keys dont stop thiefs. As a matter of fact, my dad lost his the other day, but wanted to ride. he spliced it up in about a minute until his new switch he ordered comes in.