Trinity vs cpi or t5's?

The Trinitys are a mid-upper range pipe, between the T-5's and CPI's but I'd say a lot more similar to the T-5's. I have them and I think they're a really good midrange pipe.

what he said ^^^

Very strong mid-top end pipes. Very similar to T5's I'd say but with a little more top end, but not quit as much top end as CPI's. Plus as you know they're stainless, so they will look better longer. Nicks and scratches can always be rubbed and polished out, unlike chrome. They also have the best looking spark arresters out there IMO.

...and I think the stainless even gives them a distinct sound as well. :cool:

Only down fall is that they're freaking expensive.

btw- nice lookin bike. :beer:

Edited by AssWhore

Trinity makes one heck of a pipe. I am very pleased with mine. They pull very hard, and look good too. And like stated above, they are stainless. They won't rust, and if they happen to a little, it is incredibly easy to just wipe it away with polish or something.

They sound very good too. But for a good all around pipe, that pulls from mid to top, they are good.

yea they sound good , here is at short video clip of the trinity pipes ... with the spark insert in.

I know, I have a set and love to hear them scream as often as possible. :smile:

July102008014a.jpg

I'm digging the Quad Tech seat cover. :thumbsup: How much did they hit you up for that, if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by AssWhore

I know, I have a set and love to hear them scream as often as possible. :smile:

July102008014a.jpg

I'm digging the Quad Tech seat cover. :thumbsup: How much did they hit you up for that, if you don't mind me asking?

BIKE WAS BUILT FOR THE 2008 Indianapolis Dealer Expo Show.

Edited by INFINITIED

So what is a indy banshee? I have never heard of one.

Even though george's sucks, i may be there on sunday..a big group of us just got back from hatfield mccoy in West virginia and it was fuckin awesome, like 200miles of crazy trails..

read above post ..

let me know when you guys go riding , i am aways down to go .. i have a few guys that will come //