Left cylinder smoking more than right

The trip to Winchester Bay and Florence, OR this weekend was a blast. My shee ran better than ever since I've had it...but my left (driver's side) cylinder was spewing more smoke than the right side out of the silencers...

I assume it's a fuel mixture issue? Or is there a common issue that happens that I don't know about.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

has most definately somethin` to do with your carb synch as slobanshee06 stated

Uncle Nitrotate has prepared something for ya` pal ;)

SOME TIMES YOU CAN HAVE A HEAD GASKET ISSUE IF ALL ELSE FAILS ? DEPENDING ON IF THE BIKE IS AT W.O.T. (WIDE OPEN THROTTLE ) FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME . SOME TIMES IT HAPPENS WHEN BIKE RUN LEAN BEFORE MELTDOWN OR WHEN HEAD IS NOT PROPERLY TOURKED DOWN..

IF YOU FIND THAT THE HEAD GASKET WAS THE PROBLEM, YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE PIPES TIME TO DRY OUT WITH THE ANTIFREEZE... , WILL CONTUNUE TO SMOKE TILL PIPES BURN IT ALL UP ...

THIS IS A LAST RESORT //

Check your carb sync, both carb slides need to be exactly the same hieght at idle and raise at exactly the same time when the throttle is applied. Also check to make sure your pilot air screws are at the same setting.

I checked the slides and the air screws...I don't trust my carbs. I need a carb sync tool I guess for checking the vacuum pressure...or just get new carbs. My prob is I want to get a port job, and will need bigger carbs after that. I'm tired of these things I have though.

SOME TIMES YOU CAN HAVE A HEAD GASKET ISSUE IF ALL ELSE FAILS ? DEPENDING ON IF THE BIKE IS AT W.O.T. (WIDE OPEN THROTTLE ) FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME . SOME TIMES IT HAPPENS WHEN BIKE RUN LEAN BEFORE MELTDOWN OR WHEN HEAD IS NOT PROPERLY TOURKED DOWN..

IF YOU FIND THAT THE HEAD GASKET WAS THE PROBLEM, YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE PIPES TIME TO DRY OUT WITH THE ANTIFREEZE... , WILL CONTUNUE TO SMOKE TILL PIPES BURN IT ALL UP ...

THIS IS A LAST RESORT //

BTW I hope it's not this issue!!! LOL