A wholes

HTTK

mofos could have left me one at least lol

fuck it ill live

yeah my friend told me that he left his bag of goodies and they took it at a gas station :down:

he had his riding suit, helmet, 5 pair of Oakleys boots and a bunch of other stuff

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a sign of the times. pepole are stealing A/C units from back yards. There are no gas stations around my area that you can pump the gas first then pay. i think every one should secure thier valueables and tighten down the hatches. Its only going to get worse.

On a side note, My dad use to tell me that a person that uses bad language all the time isnt smart enough to have a intellegent conversation. what does everyone think?

im in college and have a 3.8 and use bad language

my major is Computer Science (General) and minor in business

my hero is michio kaku (totally random) lol

idunno but i guess some people just dont have the articulation to put words together and sound smart lol

but yeah damn those thief's

I think this is a sign of the times. pepole are stealing A/C units from back yards. There are no gas stations around my area that you can pump the gas first then pay. i think every one should secure thier valueables and tighten down the hatches. Its only going to get worse.

On a side note, My dad use to tell me that a person that uses bad language all the time isnt smart enough to have a intellegent conversation. what does everyone think?

if your gona be a douche for no reason ....

apparently your father didnt teach you how to spell, itd be kind of hard to have an intelligent conversation with a person who cant even spell the word intelligent , "what does everyone think?"

and he really didnt curse that much..

im in college and have a 3.8 and use bad language

my major is Computer Science (General) and minor in business

my hero is michio kaku (totally random) lol

idunno but i guess some people just dont have the articulation to put words together and sound smart lol

but yeah damn those thief's

\

theres a HUGE,,, H U G E , difference between book smart and street/common sense smart..

having a 3.8 gpa doesnt make you smart, it means you do all your work, study for your t est, and probably dont party as much as the guys with a 2.8, thats all

I think your father's mostly wrong. The language a person uses isn't necessarily a good indication of how intelligent they are. I have a pretty expansive vocabulary at my disposal, but I use profanity quite often, simply because it's the first word that comes to mind. Could I use other, more intelligent-sounding words? Sure, but it's not going to make the difference between a full ride to Harvard and having to pay full tuition at a community college.

To tell the truth, vocabulary isn't necessarily a good indicator of intelligence anyway. Some people could paint a picture with the English language, but wouldn't know how to hold up a conversation if they had a teleprompter right in front of them.

I think a good example would be rappers...

they use pretty big words and cus all the time...

maybe they have a thesaures when they are making things up to rhyme with and still make scene

who know lol

michio kaku is the shit. i have a number of his books and also some radio interviews on mp3 player. theoretical physics and quantum mechanics interest the fuck out of me. so much so that i some times dream about it.

i personally have an iq of 142. thats pretty decent. i swear a lot though. its how i express my self. but i can sit down and have a conversation with you about string theory for hours at a time.

who knows what string theory is?

string theory is pretty much

kakus explanation of the universe

ill admit a lot of what he says is way over my head

but what comes to mind right now is that atoms dont exist in just our universe

and it gets to the point that he calls it the multiverse

and yeah ive seen a lot of his videos, like on yahoo videos theres a few 1 hour shows

and I want his books :sad: