wtb cpi small bore inframes chrome

fastLANE

I've got a set. The headpipes chrome is in ok condition but there is a hole on the inside of the stator side and an area where the chrome is messed up from having a dent pulled. I'm going to get the hole tig'd and fixed. The silencer tubes are in terrible condition so I was going to paint them black and I am polishing up the silencer ends. I got screwed on a deal when I bought them so just want to clean them up and sell them. I'm asking $325 shipped b/c there is nothing wrong with them performance-wise. I'll take some pics when i get 'em all cleaned up.

Let me know what you got and how much u want shipped to 33498 (south florida)

I have a set like new, bought them for the dunes, sold my shee, was going to sell them to my buddy but he has yet to bring any $$. They are on his ride now, here is a pic. They are like new, no dents , no flaking. Asking 350.00 shipped, paypal only.

post-28126-1216578201.jpg

I thought so, Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry, a guy in my group does have a set of CPIs he wants to sell, he is going full drag for Glamis thanksgiving this year. His motor is being bi=uilt now. Here are some pics, they are stamped and super clean. Only sand ridden. They are a full set, $375.00 shipped to ya.

post-28126-1216645498.jpg

post-28126-1216645507.jpg

post-28126-1216645538.jpg

Sorry, a guy in my group does have a set of CPIs he wants to sell, he is going full drag for Glamis thanksgiving this year. His motor is being bi=uilt now. Here are some pics, they are stamped and super clean. Only sand ridden. They are a full set, $375.00 shipped to ya.

I'll hit you up thursday on those shearers beast and we can meet in DFW somewhere. Bryan, got the CPI if you want em.Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

That's real funny. Those are my pics, and my bike, and the bike, and the pipes aren't for sale.