changed from 18cc to 17cc domes

I changed my noss domes from 18cc to 17cc. My compression went from 155 to 185. I didn't think it would jump up that much. What kind of power changes will i get by me doing that change? Also put on a new billet intake by boss. Will i have to rejet for that mod? Also if someone is looking for billet intakes look up dunetire on ebay. I got a smoking deal from him. I won an auction and got a new 35mm billet intake by boss for $68 thing looks awesome.

yeah stock crank. I had kevin at hjr weld the crank. and i always run at least vp110 racing fuel. I just didn't know about that intake. I dont know if it flows more air than the regular cross over tube. Im new to jetting. seems to be a chinese riddle because nobody wants to show me. they just like charging 130 every time they do it.

seems to be a chinese riddle because nobody wants to show me. they just like charging 130 every time they do it.

lmao, jetting is a bitch, but like everything the more you do it the better you get at it. Oh ya if your cranks welded I wouldnt be worried, i'm just waiting for mine to take a shit on me so I can get a cub instead.. :evil: Alot of jetting gurus here I'm sure they'll chime in.