outlaw 525s or ktm 525

the hopup parts that KTM makes for the 525 make that thing a beast i saw a race at our local track it was a 530 or 540(525 with ktm factory bigbore kit) and a shee with a 10mill race the 10mill had tha ktm off the line but tha ktm came back and almost won till tha 10 mill banshee guned it but tha ktm's are very powerful bikes

we are all now dumber, having read that post

thats some funny shit

I say buy another shee i am not impressed with any of the new shit for the price, period.... if im going to pay that kinda money i want a blowjob and free gas for a year :cool:

Edited by jharader

polaris is garbage. plain and simple. they may have acool features and shit, but the build quality isnt there, and they suck to work on. unless they have changed how they run their show in the last couple years id stay away.

if i could choose any brand new quad, itd be the ktm 525.

that being said, a good banshee can be had for easily less than half of that price :beer:

polaris is garbage. plain and simple. they may have acool features and shit, but the build quality isnt there, and they suck to work on. unless they have changed how they run their show in the last couple years id stay away.

if i could choose any brand new quad, itd be the ktm 525.

that being said, a good banshee can be had for easily less than half of that price :beer:

The quality is def. better than it has been in past years, so is the customer service. The 4x4's are pretty good bikes, but all I've seen out of the new outlaws is trouble. Every one thats came back for work has a blown motor or torn boots (IRS). IMO, I wouldnt take one unless it was a built bike that didnt have hardly any Poo laris parts on it.

You should stick with yamaha, suzuki, kawasaki or honda.