just wondering?

Eight months, but that's not because I didn't have to replace anything, it's because I couldn't afford to replace what needed to be replaced.

When I've actually had it running, two weeks sounds about right. All I know is it's spent about 10x as much time not running as it's spent running since I bought it in June of last year.

It is like some sort of virus??? I had a utility quad that I never put anything but gas into it, and I have had this damn shee for a few months and I have spent more time and money doing little things here and there to modify and upgrade it... Its a money pit! :blink: But it's so fuckin awesome!

In fact... There is NOTHING wrong with it, but I took all the plastics, the pipes, silencers, and air box just to see if there was anything else I felt like doing to it???? WTF???? Can anyone explain this behavior?

:wallbash:

Edited by mdhc500

I bought mine new in 2001. The only stock thing I've had to "fix" is the round rubber bumper that goes in the bottom of the seat. (it fell out and got lost)

I had to fix a bent ball joint (Burgard's A-Arms)

I had to replace some rubber O-rings that go in the mounting joints of my elka shocks. They just deteriorated and fell out. Kinda lame.

Other than that it is cherry. Still running on stock pistons and rings.

Ummm. My situation might not be very comparable to you because I have actually ridden the quad about the same number of times as my post count on this forum.

my reaction..What the F*ck???!!!!!

I lost all tension on the clutch cable. Thought it snapped but it didnt. I could still power shift through gears. I also ground down the clutch release lever. It cost me about $100 to fix with the pancake bearing. The clutch release lever cost 30 on its own