Wiring/Throttle Photos

doug

Hi - trying to take a bike I picked up back to stock. Does anyone have any close-up photos of where the wiring/throttle cable are supposed to run? The area I'm trying to figure out is around the motor heads and down towards the carbs. It's pretty abvious where they run along side of the air box. Thanks!

Sorry, I took the photos last night but couldn't find my transfer cord to the PC.

My sister is bringing hers by to me tonight.

ok, thanks - never fails with those damn cords. I think the camera companies make a fortune off of lost cables.

ok, thanks - never fails with those damn cords. I think the camera companies make a fortune off of lost cables.

I think I've purchased 3 already, lol.

I tried my camera phone, in an effort to get them to you faster--but the resolution was horrible and the pictures were pretty much unusuable.

http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r328/05BansheeSE/

I put them in an album for you.

Sorry the bike was so dirty, I never had time to clean it as it was getting dark and I was riding earlier in the day.

If those don't cut it, let me know.

I tried to get as many angles as possible, from different distances away.

Tors :down:

Lol.

I have the Tors eliminator kit sitting in my garage.

Along with K&N Pods w/ outerwears, PD Coolhead, and 21CC domes.

I'm waiting on pipes and jets before I install it all. :cool:

Lol.

I have the Tors eliminator kit sitting in my garage.

Along with K&N Pods w/ outerwears, PD Coolhead, and 21CC domes.

I'm waiting on pipes and jets before I install it all. :cool:

Right on. I hate Tors. Tell me how you like that coolhead. Im thinkin about gettin one of those. What kinda pipes you gettin?

Right on. I hate Tors. Tell me how you like that coolhead. Im thinkin about gettin one of those. What kinda pipes you gettin?

All the mods I'm going to install are in my sig.

Going to be T5s.

I'm hoping to be able to order 'em late next week and a jet kit/or jets.

Hell ya I love my T5s :thumbsup:

Hi There,

Thanks again for the wiring photos. I'm getting things back in order. It's strange what some guys do to Banshees. I was hoping you might be able to help with with a couple items that I couldn't figure out from the photos?

1) Does the throttle cable run up the kick-start side of the bike?

2) Is the throttle cable supposed to be ti-strapped together with the other wires, etc. that run underneath the gas tank and through the square bracket attached to the frame?

3) Do all wires run overtop of the fuel lines (going to each carb) and the little rubber carb sync tube (used for choke if I'm not mistaken)

(I'm going to ditch the tors soon....I really fought with a previous set of carbs though, I haven't yet figured out what it was - they had the TORS removed. So the plan is to get the bike back to stock, running well and then go from there)

BTW - I had an amazing ride this past weekend. Here are some photos...

http://picasaweb.google.com/dougstackhouse...key=4S4_GeAmUhE

Thanks for the help.

Edited by doug