Pick-Up Truck Drag Times

Dinner

my buddy with an '06 dodge mega cab with just a programmer and put a exhaust cut out on it with a 6 in. lift with 37's ran 15 flat. another friend with a duramax '06 also has intake, exhaust,chipped ran 13.6 not sure of the mph on these trucks.

I know there is a place in tx that is making a kit for the new 6.4 fords to take off the dpf. they claim that the 6.4 without the dpf is making like 700 hp!!! :shrug: i would like to see that monster.

There are a couple companies out there that I know of making DPF Delete kits for Dodge and Fords, not too sure on the Duramax though. And if they have that 6.4 tuned properly, and depending on what programmers, boxes, modules, chips, injectors, turbo(s), blah blah blah then yes they could probably have it up to 700HP. However, if they are claiming by just removing the DPF, they are getting 700HP, they are full of shit :smile:

There are a couple companies out there that I know of making DPF Delete kits for Dodge and Fords, not too sure on the Duramax though. And if they have that 6.4 tuned properly, and depending on what programmers, boxes, modules, chips, injectors, turbo(s), blah blah blah then yes they could probably have it up to 700HP. However, if they are claiming by just removing the DPF, they are getting 700HP, they are full of shit :smile:

yea i am not sure what else they have done to it :shrug: i am sure that they got a programmer and no telling what else on that thing!

yea i am not sure what else they have done to it :shrug: i am sure that they got a programmer and no telling what else on that thing!

Yea they would have to have more than a programmer. There isn't a programmer alone that could add 350hp, might need some extra performance mods to help that fuel along :laugh: I'm not sure what those sequential turbos are capable of, but I would think they would have to upgrade those as well. EGT's would get pretty toasty with 700HP. From what I remember those turbo's on the 6.4 aren't very big, then again I haven't seen their compressor map either :geek:

Does anyone know the sizing on those Turbos?