Pismo Beach 4th of July

ClimbAnyHill

...Just for giggles, this is what my trailer looked like on my way back from my first trip to Pismo (this past February):

1206989363.jpg

1206989337.jpg

The Banshee pictured was my first Banshee (a bit of a turd). It didn't run right and kept leaking fuel. Sold it for a song to a firend with the appropriate caveats....

i use to have that trailer. modified it to raise both bikes off the platform and increase storage.

heres a picture from about 2 yrs ago.

IMG_1872.jpg

Edited by SandShots

had a blast outthere this weekend all the bikes stayed running.......steve you have a runner my man............just a little tuning and geared changes you should be fine....................great hanging out with bansheemotherf!@#$$ingman and flyhighprerunner..chat and the rest of the fellas outhere.........we had plenty to bullshit about since our buddy tony hit a mountain lion on the way up there and dam near flipped over his truck........needless to say he never made it outhere

I pulled up twice at the drags, with Banshee in the sig.. We were out in the dunes most of the time. There was a bunch of nice stuff out there & I have a few pics & vids.

Sandshots trailer setup was badass, fit all kinds of stuff under the quads.

i did'nt see you.......and steve never said anything....like by the way this is climbany hill..........post up those pics and vids...

steve, have you had your bike dynotuned and jetted?

theres a couple of spots around here that can do it. plus it be cool to see the dyno graphs of your bike.

I might have to do that! I still have a lot of tuning and gearing to do... but I'm sure I'll be good.

Heres a vid of pablo racing his twister. Ill post up more once i download them.

stop slacking over there.......that was a close race.............thanks camaron i love seeing myself on camera.............by the way had a blast hanging with you and your dad not bad for a guy that rides a craptor....hahha