complete motor, pipes, bottom end, cylinders

Guest utleybanshee

Guest utleybanshee

1.jpg

500 shipped

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

complete motor stock bore just rebuilt 700 shipped including the carbs.. bolt on deal

4-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

big bore cylinders 69mm comes with 2 pistons one has some pitting maybe be able to reuse if reringed, tried to get a pic of the piston sizes didn't come out so good... cylinders are perferct and i was told theres a trail port to these... 300 shipped

Edited by utleybanshee

Guest utleybanshee

i have to 2 bottom ends a set of big bore cylinders some stockers and one complete engine its from a 2001 compression feels low but she still runs good its complete stock been rebuilt once but hasn't been bored.. took the top off and u can rering the pistons and be good to go they both look good.

i have to 2 bottom ends a set of big bore cylinders some stockers and one complete engine its from a 2001 compression feels low but she still runs good its complete stock been rebuilt once but hasn't been bored.. took the top off and u can rering the pistons and be good to go they both look good.

i might be interested in the big bore cyclnders. there a 400 cc cub?

Guest utleybanshee

yea the stock carbs but they probably need a lil cleaning i have a 2 to 1 setup on here now but stock carbs still have tors on them and motor is on the original bore..