Steering Knuckle

Well I looking for some feed back on steering knuckle. I race desert and just spent the day towing in my banshee due to the front steering knuckle breaking. I am wondering if any out there uses a stronger or different steering knuckle or if I need to just order any OEM steering knuckle. I really just looking for something that wont break again or will last alittle longer. Any feedback would help thanks.

Also when ordering a steering knuckle it goes by left or right so is that left or right determined by standing in front of the bike or is it by seating on the seat??

RH or LH as you're sitting on it.

Knuckle...you mean tie rod or spindle?? I broke both, upgraded tie rods & ends to Honda-style (where the tie rod end is female thread and the tie rod itself is solid and male threaded, think I got Tusk setups from RMA), and went to YFZ450 spindles (aluminum but still has steel spindle shaft) and hubs, brake calipers, etc. Had to reinforce my steering stop with angle iron as well...