Video editing program

I`m looking for a home video editing program. I have this Kodak recorder and all it seems that i can use is quicktime and with that i cant edit. Windows movie maker dont recognize it or i would use that. i actualy like windows. i have roxio but that wants to burn it to dvd after i`m done, and if i save the finished vid and reopen it it will only burn it. i got a shit load of banshee footage that i would like to get on Banshee tube but i cant. for the last year or so i have bin using photobucket for editing videos and that works ok but its not in the computer. any suggestions will be appreciated. i dont want to get a new camera to fix this problem. that would just blow.

I`m looking for a home video editing program. I have this Kodak recorder and all it seems that i can use is quicktime and with that i cant edit. Windows movie maker dont recognize it or i would use that. i actualy like windows. i have roxio but that wants to burn it to dvd after i`m done, and if i save the finished vid and reopen it it will only burn it. i got a shit load of banshee footage that i would like to get on Banshee tube but i cant. for the last year or so i have bin using photobucket for editing videos and that works ok but its not in the computer. any suggestions will be appreciated. i dont want to get a new camera to fix this problem. that would just blow.

I use NERO, not sure which version b/c im at work right now, but it does all of the editing for almost anything you want to do (dvds, cds, home videos, etc.. Its kind of a large program, but if you give me your email address I will try to send it to you if I can.

I use NERO, not sure which version b/c im at work right now, but it does all of the editing for almost anything you want to do (dvds, cds, home videos, etc.. Its kind of a large program, but if you give me your email address I will try to send it to you if I can.

blessedwithdeath@yahoo.com

i dont need the program sent but if you told me what one it is that would be cool. i`m sure i can get it for free.

blessedwithdeath@yahoo.com

i dont need the program sent but if you told me what one it is that would be cool. i`m sure i can get it for free.

Oh okay, I think that the latest version of Nero 8 is the newest version. I think I have 6 or 7 (my computer is on the fritz so I cant find out) that came with my dvd burner that I bought several years back, so I would think that 8 would be better. Hope this helps, if u arent able to get it let me know, and when I get my computer up and running I will send it to you. Everything I do now is here at work.