turf tamers

banshee404

I HAVE RUN 20X10X8 FOR YEARS. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE TIRE. AM ACUTALLY LOOKING AT BUYING ANOTHER SET TO REPALCE MY WORN OUT ONES. I AM NOT SO PLEASED WITH THEM IN DEEP MUD, BUT OTHER THAN TAT, I LOVE THEM. I GUESS FOR THE MUD IM COMPLAINING ABOUT I SHOUDL PROLLY HAVE A 4X4 ANYWAYS...BUT CANT AFFORD EVERYTHING..LOL

I HAVE RUN 20X10X8 FOR YEARS. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE TIRE. AM ACUTALLY LOOKING AT BUYING ANOTHER SET TO REPALCE MY WORN OUT ONES. I AM NOT SO PLEASED WITH THEM IN DEEP MUD, BUT OTHER THAN TAT, I LOVE THEM. I GUESS FOR THE MUD IM COMPLAINING ABOUT I SHOUDL PROLLY HAVE A 4X4 ANYWAYS...BUT CANT AFFORD EVERYTHING..LOL

have you ever ran 18's

have you ever ran 18's

no, i personally have not. but the one guy i rode wiith had 18's. he loved them. but i thought it was dumb b/c even with his -2 swingarm all he did was spin them. he was always the last one to take off cuz he would spin so much. idk what gears or aything he was running, b/c he was chaning something every time we went out...hope that helps somewhat