Oakleys for sale!

Have any ladies ones?

:blink: Also please post some paperwork so we can see they arent fake. $95 is a little steep if you dont have any paperwork.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ebay has tons of Oakleys selling for no paperwork for 150-250$, i put 95 obo, if someone has a reasonable offer they can have oakleys. Simple as that.

please respond to my last pm. Jared

ebay has tons of Oakleys selling for no paperwork for 150-250$, i put 95 obo, if someone has a reasonable offer they can have oakleys. Simple as that.

ya and most of them are outlet stores and produce AUTHENTICITY PAPERS!! man its this simple if you cant produce these papers with numbers THEY ARNT REAL AND IF YOU SAY THEY ARE YOUR LYING AND LEE needs to ban you and delete this post..If you say they arent real then so be it your telling the truth.

Edited by 2bzy2p

I think Oakley usually stamps "Made in USA" and the model of the sunglasses on the inside of the earsocks (this may not be across the board, but I know my M Frames have those things stamped on the earsocks). Other than that, I'm not sure what the best ways to tell are.

I think Oakley usually stamps "Made in USA" and the model of the sunglasses on the inside of the earsocks (this may not be across the board, but I know my M Frames have those things stamped on the earsocks). Other than that, I'm not sure what the best ways to tell are.

Yes, most of their styles do have Made in USA on them.. Its there

• 1 month later...
Yes, most of their styles do have Made in USA on them.. Its there

Well lets just say this dude is a total fucking scamer. I order two pairs months ago still do not have them.. Made a paypal claim, and after months of emails from him promising nothing ever came so i made the claim. And it was out of the 45 day window. So no one else fall for his bullshit. Jared

Since he is a prem Member can one of the Admins get a phone number of contact?

Edited by jrod

Well lets just say this dude is a total fucking scamer. I order two pairs months ago still do not have them.. Made a paypal claim, and after months of emails from him promising nothing ever came so i made the claim. And it was out of the 45 day window. So no one else fall for his bullshit. Jared

Since he is a prem Member can one of the Admins get a phone number of contact?

I was going to buy a pair a couple of months ago and with all the BS about if they were real I decided not too, I am glad now. I went and bought a pair of Gascans at the store, flat black with polarized lens and I got a free pair fot the wife!! :cool: